Hi Fellow atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Big Grin Hi Fellow atheists
Hi everyone, I have been a non believer my whole life, I came out as an atheist 26 years ago, I am 53 now and very happy in my atheist beliefs. I have been married for 30 years this year and have 3 kids. I still get negative attitudes from family and friends, But I am so used to it now, that I just don't care who likes me and who does not. I belong to many Facebook atheist groups and other atheist blog spots on the web. I debate a lot, But am at the point that when I see some theist have his/her mental brick wall up, I don't bother with them , especially when they get personally insulting and abusive, I then just block or delete them. I like debating with those who have doubts and think with open minds. Anyway, Don't want to turn this into a rant. Have a great day everyone. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like James062's post
03-09-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Hi Fellow atheists
Welcome Mr. James. Hope this place has something to offer ya'.

03-09-2013, 08:51 AM
I think you'll like it here James, lots of interesting discussions about all sorts of stuff...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
03-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Welcome, James. If you're trying to avoid brick walls, you may not want to participate in any of the evolution threads. There are a couple theist forum members who put up their wall and paint "no proof" all over it; it's frustrating just to read. Frusty Outside of that, there are plenty of other topics to enjoy.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
03-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Hiya James nice to meet you!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user