Hi Hi Hello!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Hi Hi Hello!
(08-01-2013 08:09 PM)seventhmoon Wrote:  Hello fellow heathens!

Just joined the forum today.
Unlike most people here I'm born in a fairly devoted Buddhist family. The good thing about that is that they don't prohibit me to pursue science like how most Christians do, and I'm grateful for that. Unfortunately though, many of my friends ARE Christian so it is difficult for me to have a logical and scientific conversation with them without sparking some sort of argument or drama. Luckily I found Seth and the TTA website so I'm hoping to share some of my scientific knowledge to you guys. I graduated with a BA in biology from UC Riverside in 2009. I'm currently in the process of applying to Pharmacy school for 2013.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get to know you guys more in the future.
Hey there fellow Californian. Great choice for a career ! I go to CalTech, and have some friends at RS. (I live in SD, when I'm not at school). Welcome to the land of heathenism. You'll like it here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
I'm an agnostic. We cannot know if there really is a teapot orbiting the sun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2013, 04:09 AM
I was going to welcome you, but I limit myself to only 2 nice posts a day so you're shit out of luck and will have to wait till tomorrow.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
17-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Welcome!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted, and some showed up along the way. - JF