Hi, I'm Alexis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Hi, I'm Alexis
(03-04-2014 10:51 AM)Im_Alexis Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 10:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Did you used to be on Dynasty ?

No....lol never heard of it sorry

Now I feel old. I used to watch that show every week back in the 80's Shocking

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
03-04-2014, 12:09 PM
(03-04-2014 12:04 PM)Eva Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 10:51 AM)Im_Alexis Wrote:  No....lol never heard of it sorry

Now I feel old. I used to watch that show every week back in the 80's Shocking

I wasn't born yet but I've seen the DVD's. They are hilarious. Alexis was the bitch extraordinaire, and she and Crystal had some great cat fights.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-04-2014, 12:13 PM
(03-04-2014 12:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 12:04 PM)Eva Wrote:  Now I feel old. I used to watch that show every week back in the 80's Shocking

I wasn't born yet but I've seen the DVD's. They are hilarious. Alexis was the bitch extraordinaire, and she and Crystal had some great cat fights.

I had an excuse I was a teenager and it was on the TV, in the UK we only had four channels back then so not much choice. But you had the DVD of it, now there's no excuse for that. Laugh out load

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
03-04-2014, 12:19 PM
(03-04-2014 10:05 AM)Im_Alexis Wrote:  Hi, I'm Christian....I'm not here to preach at all. Just here to learn and maybe talk to different people. I don't judge or anything. So yeah(:

Hello, welcome. Nice to meet you Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-04-2014, 12:24 PM
(03-04-2014 10:05 AM)Im_Alexis Wrote:  Hi, I'm Christian....I'm not here to preach at all. Just here to learn and maybe talk to different people. I don't judge or anything. So yeah(:

She writes her emotes the wrong way. Taq get her! Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
(03-04-2014 10:19 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Hello, Alexis. Any friend of Ryan's is a friend of mine. Thumbsup Welcome.

It's been asked, but what are you looking to learn about? We have experts from every walk of life here, and you'll find information on whatever it is you're interested in.

I'm one of the science nerds here, but I'm just an amateur. We have actual scientists with sciencey degrees and everything that can answer any questions you may have. I'll do my best to help you understand anything that's troubling you. Just ask. Smile

Thank you. If I have questions I'll ask them.
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Alexis's post
03-04-2014, 12:38 PM
(03-04-2014 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Hello, welcome. Nice to meet you Smile

Likewise! Smile
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
Welcome Alexis, sort of knew ryan had something to do with you based on the usernameSmile

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
(03-04-2014 12:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Welcome Alexis, sort of knew ryan had something to do with you based on the usernameSmile

Angel

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
03-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Hello Alexis. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.