Hi. I'm Ivy and I am a beer-aholic.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Hi. I'm Ivy and I am a beer-aholic.
Oh wait... wrong forum.

Atheists! I'm one. I'm also bacon. I'm the bacon goddess. No, I'm not made of pork meat, and I don't resemble pork. I'm bacon, because I'm that good.

I grew up in a Christian home... yadda yadda yadda... and one day I saw the light... bla bla bla... until I came out of the atheist closet... anti-theist... yadda yadda... anti-bully... lgbtq rights activist... yadda yadda... ahteistforums (the orgies, not the commies)... and here I am.

I know some of you! Tarty! Deidre! Who am I missing...

*blows kisses to everyone

Welcome! Oh... I'm the new one. Welcome to me!

Sex is a wonderful thing. You have to have it. If you don't, you're wasting space in the universe. -Ivy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Ivy's post
25-03-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Hi. I'm Ivy and I am a beer-aholic.
Chas! Big Grin

Sex is a wonderful thing. You have to have it. If you don't, you're wasting space in the universe. -Ivy
25-03-2014, 02:54 AM
Dear Bacon Goddess,

We, TTA forums, are forever humbled by your crispy, smooth, juicy design of supreme meatness. May we forever saturate you, in the company of eggs, in the ever loving embrace of succulent bacon grease. We shall worship you on the altar of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, for no meal is complete without bacon. May the Church of Bacon prosper in the sizzling delight of heathens the world over.

Yours truly,
Tarty

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
25-03-2014, 02:57 AM
83 reps! You're important over here. Not that you're not over there. Oh... I should shut up now.

*hug

[+] 1 user Likes Ivy's post
25-03-2014, 03:00 AM
Welcome to you.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-03-2014, 03:01 AM
(25-03-2014 02:57 AM)Ivy Wrote:  83 reps! You're important over here. Not that you're not over there. Oh... I should shut up now.

*hug

And almost 2,500 posts, I told you this was my main forum.

But it's ultimately chump change (as is my post count). We have 10 members with over 100 rep (rep can be gained more quickly over here since various members have the option to give 1, 2,3, 4, and 5 rep points [1 for regulars, 2 for vets like me, 3 for mods, 4 for super mods, and 5 for admins]).

I am so underrated, OH WOE IS ME! Weeping

Also, we have a hug emoticon. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
25-03-2014, 03:04 AM
houseofcantor! Hi-lo, man. Smile

Really cool, Tarty. I guess I have work to do. I'll miss my 61 reps over there, but I like this place already. I can totally get comfy here.

[+] 2 users Like Ivy's post
25-03-2014, 03:11 AM
See, you have 5 rep already!

Also, being a rather bawdy, raunchy young female, you will gather the rep points pretty quick. Trust me!

You should check out the sexy banter thread, totally right up your alley. Thumbsup

25-03-2014, 03:14 AM
awwww. You are too sweet over here! If I was a little cheesier, I'd shed a tear! lol

Sexy area? Where! Goddammit, Tarty, we shoulda started there in the first place! (crazy person tone)

heh I stay! It's official. This is my new home.

[+] 2 users Like Ivy's post
25-03-2014, 03:15 AM
(25-03-2014 03:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  See, you have 5 rep already!

Also, being a rather bawdy, raunchy young female, you will gather the rep points pretty quick. Trust me!

You should check out the sexy banter thread, totally right up your alley. Thumbsup

And I can think of a few members whom, if she starts posting there will want to be right up her alley too. Evil_monster

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post