Hi, I'm Jack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi, I'm Jack
Hey, my name is Jack. I'm 15 and from Long Island in New York. I've been an atheist for two years. I can't say my family has been against it, nor have they been supportive, just baffled, I guess. It's something that's a big part of me, and being an atheist is also something I'm immensely proud of. I feel so much happier since coming out as an atheist, especially since God never crossed my mind even when I was a Jew. I didn't question His existence, I just didn't care.

I'm also a huge video game and movie geek. I listen to all types of music, and I'm an approachable and friendly person who doesn't like to shove his ideals down people's throats.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 07:12 AM
RE: Hi, I'm Jack
Quote:I'm an approachable and friendly person who doesn't like to shove his ideals down people's throats.
This reminds me of one of the best videos I've seen this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z49FPpdT...re=related

Enjoy your times here.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
20-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the site Jack!

I'm new here as well,
We should talk sometime. :]
20-09-2010, 07:49 PM
(20-09-2010 07:12 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:I'm an approachable and friendly person who doesn't like to shove his ideals down people's throats.
This reminds me of one of the best videos I've seen this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z49FPpdT...re=related

Enjoy your times here.
Thanks, and I love that video. Man, if I had a nickel for every time a politician said something stupid, I could buy my own island and form my own republic, with intelligent politicians.

(20-09-2010 09:59 AM)SarahDarleen Wrote:  Welcome to the site Jack!

I'm new here as well,
We should talk sometime. :]
Sure thing, Sarah. I'm game for any kind of discussion. Message me if you ever want to chat, or hit me up on AIM or Skype at jkshrout131 (I'm not on my Skype all that often, but AIM a lot).
20-09-2010, 08:10 PM
welcome to the board. It's pretty lively around here!