Hi I'm Jaki :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Hi I'm Jaki :3
Welcome to TTA. We look forward to your contributions to the forum! Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2012, 07:42 PM
(09-02-2012 05:56 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I know that they'll be trying to get you back any way that they can. I'm just talking about you though. JW is one of those religions where people who leave sometimes get abducted and reeducated. You can get online though So I figured it wasn't going that far yet. You live with just your mom? I hope she doesn't enable them to bother you. I've known some friends whose parents helped the church seriously invade their privacy for leaving.

I got sexually abused by an elder from the JW church he was also fam i was 7 at the time. I told my mom she didnt believe me. At 16 i told the church they did nothing the guy would mental abuse all the time from 12 to 16. They didnt care and the police couldnt do abything cause it was so long ago. So i hate the religion my mom knows if she ever tryed to make me go again it would be hell
09-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Welcome Jaki Smile

Sorry to hear about the abuse. No one should have to go through that Sad

Anyway, well done for making a stand and refusing to go along with it. Hope you have a good time here at the forum Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-02-2012, 12:13 AM
say, is that Ducky like in

...Ducky?
[Image: rubberduck.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
10-02-2012, 12:22 AM
(10-02-2012 12:13 AM)Observer Wrote:  say, is that Ducky like in

...Ducky?
[Image: rubberduck.jpg]

^_^ yuppers
[+] 1 user Likes Ducky_Van_Octi's post
10-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Hi Jaki,

Welcome to the forum. Very sorry to hear about you being abused. It's inexcusable and I hope he has a horrible life.
Well done for picking yourself up and moving forward. It's commendable.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
10-02-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm glad that she'll at least protect you. One of my previous girlfriends was epileptic and a former member of the church of christ. When her seizures started happening she would be abused in the church in an attempt to expel the demons. She ended up running away from home at 18 because her mom would often invite church members to come try and help her recovery. I'm sorry if I'm asking a few too many questions. Just wondering how you're doing. Church abuse is one of the worst kinds because generally no one will prevent it from continuing. Hopefully you'll be able to move to another area within 2 years. That is generally the best answer.

I was abused as well but not by a church my family started moving every year after it happened. Thanks for being so open about your life.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
10-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Ducky and welcome Smile

I too came from a pretty strict religion that I grew out of.. as a mormon we did "mini missions" and I had to go knocking at doors a few times myself ( NOT FUN). Gladly, I was never greated in the nude as you told. It is hard to get away from such devout religions--esp when your family members are still active. Someone in my family keeps updating the church with my address so to this day, even tho I've been inactive for about 15 years, I still have missionaries showing up at my door at random. Anyways welcome again and I'm also sorry to hear about your abuse and glad that you are hopefully away from it now.

Kellie

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Perhaps if Mormons or JW were nude when they knocked on the door they get more invites inside.

J/S

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
10-02-2012, 12:12 PM
(10-02-2012 10:57 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'm glad that she'll at least protect you. One of my previous girlfriends was epileptic and a former member of the church of christ. When her seizures started happening she would be abused in the church in an attempt to expel the demons. She ended up running away from home at 18 because her mom would often invite church members to come try and help her recovery. I'm sorry if I'm asking a few too many questions. Just wondering how you're doing. Church abuse is one of the worst kinds because generally no one will prevent it from continuing. Hopefully you'll be able to move to another area within 2 years. That is generally the best answer.

I was abused as well but not by a church my family started moving every year after it happened. Thanks for being so open about your life.

I'm able to be open because my mom went around telling the world when i was 16. It was painful and embarrassing. I have learned to live with what happened to me.