Hi I'm Jaki :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Hi I'm Jaki :3
(10-02-2012 11:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Perhaps if Mormons or JW were nude when they knocked on the door they get more invites inside.

J/S

To be honest I doubt there are that many hot girls going round knocking on doors with Jesus leaflets.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I had to decide to discuss my problems on my own. My family didn't talk about it at all so I for a while was completely withdrawn. It's very helpful to be open sometimes. There are a lot of things you just can't handle alone.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
10-02-2012, 12:21 PM
(10-02-2012 12:15 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I had to decide to discuss my problems on my own. My family didn't talk about it at all so I for a while was completely withdrawn. It's very helpful to be open sometimes. There are a lot of things you just can't handle alone.

for the 9 years in between 7 to 16 it was hard i thought that if i tried hard to connect with "god" i would feel better. But i just didnt believe there was something out there. My abuser would make up rumors about me and he would stalk me on facebook and save all my pictures. He would then tell the elders of the church that i was a bad child. When i told at 16 the elders told me i was posses by a demon and thats why i was saying those thinks about my abuser. The 2 congregations here are so corrupted. They are not doing anything to him he still has a high status at the church and i'm concern for the children i told parents from the church but they dont believe since i got "shunned".
10-02-2012, 12:23 PM
(10-02-2012 12:21 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  for the 9 years in between 7 to 16 it was hard i thought that if i tried hard to connect with "god" i would feel better. But i just didnt believe there was something out there. My abuser would make up rumors about me and he would stalk me on facebook and save all my pictures. He would then tell the elders of the church that i was a bad child. When i told at 16 the elders told me i was posses by a demon and thats why i was saying those thinks about my abuser. The 2 congregations here are so corrupted. They are not doing anything to him he still has a high status at the church and i'm concern for the children i told parents from the church but they dont believe since i got "shunned".

Where are you from? Can't you go to the police or anything?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
10-02-2012, 12:26 PM
(10-02-2012 12:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 12:21 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  for the 9 years in between 7 to 16 it was hard i thought that if i tried hard to connect with "god" i would feel better. But i just didnt believe there was something out there. My abuser would make up rumors about me and he would stalk me on facebook and save all my pictures. He would then tell the elders of the church that i was a bad child. When i told at 16 the elders told me i was posses by a demon and thats why i was saying those thinks about my abuser. The 2 congregations here are so corrupted. They are not doing anything to him he still has a high status at the church and i'm concern for the children i told parents from the church but they dont believe since i got "shunned".

Where are you from? Can't you go to the police or anything?

Pennsylvania USA i cant i did but since it was to long ago they couldnt make a strong case. they told my mom that if she got a good lawyer and put effort we might get him put away but my mom didnt want to "waste" money and didnt want to ruin "Jehovah" name.
10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
(10-02-2012 12:26 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  Pennsylvania USA i cant i did but since it was to long ago they couldnt make a strong case. they told my mom that if she got a good lawyer and put effort we might get him put away but my mom didnt want to "waste" money and didnt want to ruin "Jehovah" name.

That sucks big time. I suppose with it being America as well churches tend to have the money to defend themselves from stuff like that.

I suppose there is very little you can do for the time being then, just make sure he doesn't come near you again. I suppose he wouldn't try anything again though if you're grown up, scum like that tend to lose interest when they know someone's old enough to fight back.

Best
Worst
10-02-2012, 12:34 PM
(10-02-2012 12:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 12:26 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  Pennsylvania USA i cant i did but since it was to long ago they couldnt make a strong case. they told my mom that if she got a good lawyer and put effort we might get him put away but my mom didnt want to "waste" money and didnt want to ruin "Jehovah" name.

That sucks big time. I suppose with it being America as well churches tend to have the money to defend themselves from stuff like that.

I suppose there is very little you can do for the time being then, just make sure he doesn't come near you again. I suppose he wouldn't try anything again though if you're grown up, scum like that tend to lose interest when they know someone's old enough to fight back.

He's moving to Purto Rico I'm worried for his 2 little kids. But i cant do nothing. He ruined my childhood I now have bipolar type 2 and lots of other mental health issues and he's harm free it's sometimes hard to face fact when all you think about is seeing his blood spill and watching him die.
10-02-2012, 12:48 PM
(10-02-2012 12:34 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  He's moving to Purto Rico I'm worried for his 2 little kids. But i cant do nothing. He ruined my childhood I now have bipolar type 2 and lots of other mental health issues and he's harm free it's sometimes hard to face fact when all you think about is seeing his blood spill and watching him die.

He may have already ruined your childhood but please don't let him ruin your adulthood as well. I know it must be difficult but try and move on and enjoy your life, especially if he's moving away anyway. He'll get his comeuppance, the past has a way of catching up to scum like him.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
10-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Smile

I have a few JW as clients and from the little bit of contact ive had with them they seem very nice, but... They have a weird quirk about them, something that just seems off and I don't know quite what it is -_-
On a lighter note... What the heck does ducky-van-octi mean? Huh
10-02-2012, 02:04 PM
(10-02-2012 01:38 PM)Kinger Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Smile

I have a few JW as clients and from the little bit of contact ive had with them they seem very nice, but... They have a weird quirk about them, something that just seems off and I don't know quite what it is -_-
On a lighter note... What the heck does ducky-van-octi mean? Huh

it doesnt mean anything, well i dont think it does i just made up a name :3