Hi I'm Jordan!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Hi I'm Jordan!
Hi, I'm Jordan Smile. I'd begin with something a bit more creative, but the first post I saw when I joined was someone's introduction that included proof for how God doesn't exist. So, I have done the same, in less reasonable terms.

Reason one: I haven't met him yet

Reason two: If he loves me so much, then why does my metabolism suck?

Reason three: Why have I not been delivered a girlfriend yet?

Reason four: I saw an episode of family guy where Jesus came back and rewarded Peter with the gift of being able to play "Bird is the word" within his vicinity whenever he wants. He also said he comes back ever few hundred years (I think). If this is true, is there seriously nobody on Earth who can make music come from no where?

Reason five: I refuse to believe that any God who saw that his species of four people has already committed murder, doesn't think to himself "Oh crap, I gotta fix have an intervention with Cane or something!"

Apart from that I am a teenager with an incredibly strange view of the world. We will get along if you don't vigorously insult my mother. Thanks for reading my nonsense ^^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jordiotto1's post
13-05-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Hi I'm Jordan!
Hey Jordan, welcome to TTA. You seem ok for a teenager. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome to our humble abode.

No shoes inside, or our resident monkey will come out and steal any hats within your possession.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2012, 06:05 PM
(12-05-2012 10:58 PM)jordiotto1 Wrote:  Hi, I'm Jordan Smile. I'd begin with something a bit more creative, but the first post I saw when I joined was someone's introduction that included proof for how God doesn't exist. So, I have done the same, in less reasonable terms.

Reason four: I saw an episode of family guy where Jesus came back and rewarded Peter with the gift of being able to play "Bird is the word" within his vicinity whenever he wants. He also said he comes back ever few hundred years (I think). If this is true, is there seriously nobody on Earth who can make music come from no where?

Reason five: I refuse to believe that any God who saw that his species of four people has already committed murder, doesn't think to himself "Oh crap, I gotta fix have an intervention with Cane or something!"

Apart from that I am a teenager with an incredibly strange view of the world. We will get along if you don't vigorously insult my mother. Thanks for reading my nonsense ^^
Welcome Jordon.
Keep working on those proofs mate! Wink
14-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-05-2012, 07:27 AM
welcome, I strongly suggest you leave your sanity behind as you enter as it's easier that way around this places.
I enjoy your way of thinking I believe it may leads us to a definite proof of the not existence of god.

I'd make a "your mom" joke, but I'll leave for later Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi Jordan. Great post man.
(12-05-2012 10:58 PM)jordiotto1 Wrote:  Hi, I'm Jordan Smile. I'd begin with something a bit more creative, but the first post I saw when I joined was someone's introduction that included proof for how God doesn't exist. So, I have done the same, in less reasonable terms.

20-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Welcome Jordan. Looks like you'll fit right in.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Hello there! I'm also a teenager! Wooo! Big Grin
And I'm also stuck on reason 3 tbh.
Anyway, see you around!

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first."-Kurt Cobain
20-05-2012, 02:34 PM
...vigorously... ...kids today.... ~touchy~ Dodgy

Hi Jordan...
Sounds like you got some stuff figured out. Good to have you here.
You've found an interesting place to exchange ideas with a variety of people, maybe learn some new stuff, be exposed to a larger world of humor, philosophy, science, reasonable thought, and generally just be comfortable with who you are. Have fun.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Welcome to the forum Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein