Hi, I'm MIFIG/FTW from AtheistForums.org

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Hi, I'm MIFIG/FTW from AtheistForums.org
(03-04-2014 04:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 04:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am not a baby, were I live the age of consient is 16

"In New Jersey, the age of consent is 16, but individuals who are at least 13 years of age can legally engage in sexual activities if the defendant is less than 4 years older than the victim."

[Image: laughing_jack__doodles__by_xxlevanaxx-d5zix7v.jpg]

Just wanted to prove I am not a baby.Angel

Dodgy
If the "victim" is a "victim" then they're too effing young.

Also I know you're a big kid. I just didn't want MIFIG to accidentally talk sexy talk to you and live to regret it Thumbsup

[Image: i-dont-know-she-said-she-was-18.jpg]

Some thing like this.Angel P.S you should hate jersey hate it a lot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
03-04-2014, 04:23 PM
(03-04-2014 03:56 PM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 03:52 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Oh and before I forget have a free coconutSmartass
Yummy... is it for me... or is it your coconut? That would make me sad... I like coconut milk!

Not really it is to piss off a friend of mine once he gets here.Angel

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Paleo, go run to your mommy or daddy, I don't want to be a cradle robber... Evil_monster
03-04-2014, 04:37 PM
(03-04-2014 04:33 PM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  Paleo, go run to your mommy or daddy, I don't want to be a cradle robber... Evil_monster

Jersey, consent 16, me 17, I not baby in jersey. As long as I am in jersey I am safe. But that is my argument because I don't want to be called baby.Tongue Also I don't run you run

[Image: 640px-1422.gif]

03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
(03-04-2014 04:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 04:33 PM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  Paleo, go run to your mommy or daddy, I don't want to be a cradle robber... Evil_monster

Jersey, consent 16, me 17, I not baby in jersey. As long as I am in jersey I am safe. But that is my argument because I don't want to be called baby.Tongue Also I don't run you run

That's not how the legal system works hun... when talking to someone on the internet, the age of consent in their state doesn't matter, they have to be 18+ to be hitting on them online... (depending on the country)

And I don't give a flying damn what you want to be called, I'm trying to get you to be smart so that no one ends up getting in trouble.
03-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! ThumbsupDrooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
03-04-2014, 07:04 PM
(03-04-2014 06:47 PM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 04:37 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Jersey, consent 16, me 17, I not baby in jersey. As long as I am in jersey I am safe. But that is my argument because I don't want to be called baby.Tongue Also I don't run you run

That's not how the legal system works hun... when talking to someone on the internet, the age of consent in their state doesn't matter, they have to be 18+ to be hitting on them online... (depending on the country)

And I don't give a flying damn what you want to be called, I'm trying to get you to be smart so that no one ends up getting in trouble.

Of course, Its not like anybody wants to hit on me anyway. Let me tell you something my friend, I couldn't get a prostitute, that was high, and drunk, with all drinks filled with rufies, and on estacy to even say hi to me. I think no body with a brain that is rational would hit on me even online. I understand though, I just don't want to be called a baby, it makes me feel even more useless Laugh out load

03-04-2014, 07:12 PM
(03-04-2014 03:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:50 AM)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote:  LOL... dude, you just JOINED AF, like 4 days ago... I met Losty like, 2 weeks ago, and she's sexier... Tongue

Haha Vosur I'm sexier! Tongue

Don't feel bad it's just bc she's a lesbian. I think you're all sexy Yes

MMMMMMMM.....yummy lesbians.....Om Nom Nom...

[Image: om-nom-nom-nom-cat-demotivational-poster-1219280128.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-04-2014, 07:23 PM
(03-04-2014 07:12 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 03:57 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Haha Vosur I'm sexier! Tongue

Don't feel bad it's just bc she's a lesbian. I think you're all sexy Yes

MMMMMMMM.....yummy lesbians.....Om Nom Nom...

[Image: om-nom-nom-nom-cat-demotivational-poster-1219280128.jpg]

03-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Howdy, howdy ho.

(02-04-2014 09:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  So you just got here and want to start shit already? How about ease into things a little and get to know people around here. Coming here for the sole purpose of disrupting things isn't looked upon kindly.

She gets a pass 'cause right now she's manic. Girly can relate.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post