Hi, I'm a Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2011, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 02:13 PM by kim.)
RE: Hi, I'm a Christian
Nope. Not working either.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2011, 01:12 PM

Hi, I am a retired Physicist!

Welcome to the Forum! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
13-11-2011, 01:26 PM
And i'm a mythical creature.
And Kim is having the same problem with empty boxes that i had yesterday.
To fix it:
1. Pray
2. highlight and "Copy" the contents of your post, then edit the blank one and "paste". At least, that worked for me once.
3. Holler for moderator help: see 1.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Peterkin's post
13-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Hey Kim shut up already!

(hopefully those text blocks remain blank or this will be less funny and more mean)

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-11-2011, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 02:03 PM by kim.)
Well Peterkin - Proof that prayer doesn't work...
Dodgy Ok... I didn't actually do it.

Angry NO - that doesn't mean that it does work just because I didn't do it and nothing happened.

Heart Ha -Lucradis - I've been inside the posts... and there are at least 2 copies of everything I wrote in one. I don't know if it's on my end or what.... I'm done... unless this one works and I can now post. Tongue

It's probably my end - my server has been winky for a few days. Rolleyes

Big Grin IT WORKED - WOO-HOO!! Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-11-2011, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 02:06 PM by lucradis.)

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
13-11-2011, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 02:20 PM by kim.)
Hmm. This is sucking.
I didn't want to say anything anyway. Tongue

13-11-2011, 02:59 PM
(12-11-2011 10:26 PM)megamaster125 Wrote:  It wasn't until my senoir year in high school that I started believing in God.

I'm glad you've decided to join TTA forum. If you're up for it I'm certain there will be many questions for you. I for one am curious what piece or pieces of evidence made you start to believe in a God?
13-11-2011, 04:20 PM
13-11-2011, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2011 05:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
Hey, you sound a lot like me ... I mean except for that whole part about returning to believing in God in your senior year in High School.

(12-11-2011 10:26 PM)megamaster125 Wrote:  I don't intend to force my beliefs or views on anyone else ...

Hell, that's pretty much all we ask of anyone here.

(12-11-2011 10:26 PM)megamaster125 Wrote:  You must do so by choosing for yourself to turn towards God's love and mercy.

Not a big fan of supplicating myself to anything. Not even myself.

(12-11-2011 10:26 PM)megamaster125 Wrote:  Around middle school/high school, I stopped going to church. It was then I became an atheist.

Not going to church is neither a necessary nor sufficient condition for being either an atheist or an agnostic.

(13-11-2011 08:24 AM)megamaster125 Wrote:  As a Christian, I would certainly like to see everyone get saved, but I'm not going to get discouraged if no one is, and as I said earlier, I'm not going to force my beliefs onto you.

As an Inebriationist, I would certainly like to see everyone get stoned, but I'm not going to get discouraged if no one is.

(13-11-2011 08:24 AM)megamaster125 Wrote:  I may present them, but it's your call whether or not you want to follow Christ.

You don't need to be a Christian in order to follow Christ. Hell, from what I've seen being a Christian is a real impediment to following Christ.

I think you'll be okay here megamaster, and in the spirit of presentation with no implied coercion: Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post