Hi... I'm new here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2010, 01:26 PM

Hi... I'm new here!
Since I'm the new kid on the block I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself and why I'm here.
First of all let me say that so far I like it here! I stumbled on some of the videos on Youtube, had some good laughs and ending up finding this site.
Unlike the vast majority, I have read The Bible cover to cover several times. Proof that it is indeed possible.
Apparently I wasn't the first to discover the countless contradictions and impossible myths. Oops... please forgive me! I meant to say "alleged contradictions" because I must have interpreted it wrong (several times).
That was scary, I'd better reboot!
Anyway I hope I don't burn in Hell for eternity even if I couldn't find that threat anywhere in the good book.
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2010, 01:49 PM
RE: Hi... I'm new here!
Welcome to TTAF! Glad to have you with us.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2010, 01:58 PM

(21-08-2010 01:49 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Welcome to TTAF! Glad to have you with us.
Thanks! So far I really like it here! There is evidence that there may be intelligent life on this planet after all.
21-08-2010, 02:40 PM
I wasnt sure if youre a bot or not, because of the thread name and because the bots have been evolving..Smile
Dont worry, if theres hell, you wont be burning there alone, only the mormons get to heaven.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
21-08-2010, 05:14 PM
The mormons????????? Aw shit, and I just became a Jehovas Witness!!!
(They told me there was a limit on how many get to go, but not to worry, there was sure to be enough room for me)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
22-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself! It's a great place here, I hope you enjoy it!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2010, 08:07 AM

Hi... I just registered.
I am from Malaysia. Nice to meet you guys.
22-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Welcome, stone!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Welcome, stone! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2010, 12:35 PM

(21-08-2010 02:40 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Dont worry, if theres hell, you wont be burning there alone, only the mormons get to heaven.

OH MY GOD! Big Grin Haha, that was South Park! Have I found another fan? Oh the discussions I could have about that show!

Anyway, I'm kind of new too, im from the UK and, i think, youngest member here! I dont have much to say but I love a good argument...and peoples LONG posts intimidate me! :'( xx