Hi! I'm new obviosly!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Hi! I'm new obviosly!
Well that's the end of it. I thought this forum was becoming something special. Then Bucky had to go all grammar nazi on us. You all know how it works. First it's control of the spelling of words, then the right to use the words, then the right to own anything that can make the words. Before you know it we'll all end up in a Buckocracy with Bucky as the Lord on High. Enjoy what little freedom you have left for the little time you have it people. Lord Bucky is here to stay.

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Foxcanine1's post
16-03-2013, 09:57 PM
OMG!!! How did I never see it?! Bucky's plotting a coup based on grammar skills, the bastard!!

Forum Team, to arms!!! We ride to fight to the death!!!

PS. Whoever presents me Erx's head on a pike (don't ask why, I don't need a reason) gets a knighthood. It's a little known fact that English TTA Admins have a direct line to the Queen.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-03-2013, 10:02 PM
(16-03-2013 09:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OMG!!! How did I never see it?! Bucky's plotting a coup based on grammar skills, the bastard!!

Forum Team, to arms!!! We ride to fight to the death!!!

PS. Whoever presents me Erx's head on a pike (don't ask why, I don't need a reason) gets a knighthood. It's a little known fact that English TTA Admins have a direct line to the Queen.
Sorry Hughsie. It's all in vain. Bucky slipped this one past us. The only hope left is to run for the hills and hope that we can keep a small word society in tact so that future generations might pick up where we left off. It's the only way man. It's the only way. Weeping

Just an outsider looking inn.
16-03-2013, 10:11 PM
(16-03-2013 10:02 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Sorry Hughsie. It's all in vain. Bucky slipped this one past us. The only hope left is to run for the hills and hope that we can keep a small word society in tact so that future generations might pick up where we left off. It's the only way man. It's the only way. Weeping

You're right.

Everyone, full retreat! If Bucky's army gets close then throw the newbies at them as a distraction ........... shit, you all heard that? Erm, I mean, I will totally sacrifice myself so you can all escape and absolutely not use every last one of you as human shields. Confused

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
16-03-2013, 10:20 PM
(16-03-2013 10:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 10:02 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Sorry Hughsie. It's all in vain. Bucky slipped this one past us. The only hope left is to run for the hills and hope that we can keep a small word society in tact so that future generations might pick up where we left off. It's the only way man. It's the only way. Weeping

You're right.

Everyone, full retreat! If Bucky's army gets close then throw the newbies at them as a distraction ........... shit, you all heard that? Erm, I mean, I will totally sacrifice myself so you can all escape and absolutely not use every last one of you as human shields. Confused
Hold on....

Just how recent is a newbie?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-03-2013, 10:24 PM
(16-03-2013 10:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hold on....

Anyone who joined after 23rd of April 2011. Smile

Best
Worst
16-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Intact is one word - sorry I had to say it
16-03-2013, 10:47 PM
(16-03-2013 10:43 PM)sandman Wrote:  Intact is one word - sorry I had to say it

Unless FC1 was meaning that we must ensure our society is tactful ie. in tact.

If that's the case then she was totally correct. Big Grin

Best
Worst
16-03-2013, 10:52 PM
(16-03-2013 10:24 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(16-03-2013 10:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hold on....

Anyone who joined after 23rd of April 2011. Smile

Oh no, I am not being a meatshield for you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
16-03-2013, 10:55 PM
(16-03-2013 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh no, I am not being a meatshield for you.

Awwww, how priceless. The meatshield thinks it has a choice.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post