Hi. My Intro.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi. My Intro.
Hey, what's up? I'm a 32 y/o guy who was raised catholic and lost my religion sometime during my mid 20's. It was more of a gradual process for me, kind of the more I read and learned the less and less I believed until there was just nothing there at all anymore.

Anyhoo, non atheisty stuff... I do customer service for a tech company.. I have been with my bf/partner for 10+ years... I think this our 11th. I'm not sure.. I'm not good with dates and stuff. lol. Ummm... Right now I'm listening to a lot of Coheed, Imagine Dragons, the new Daft Punk is pretty dope, and some other stuff I'm getting into. I play video games.. my favorite series is Assassin's Creed, but I also enjoy Dead Space, COD, Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and a bunch of others. I enjoy good spirited discussions and debates, I like hearing and reading about or learning about new ideas and concepts. I have a nerd boner for Carl Sagan, NDT, and anything space related. Also, I love Star Trek. Mosly TNG, but the new stuff is pretty impressive as well.

Anyway, that's my intro for now. I look forward to getting to chat with y'all.

-Echo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Hi. My Intro.
(22-05-2013 09:03 AM)EchoSider Wrote:  Hey, what's up? I'm a 32 y/o guy who was raised catholic and lost my religion sometime during my mid 20's. It was more of a gradual process for me, kind of the more I read and learned the less and less I believed until there was just nothing there at all anymore.

Anyhoo, non atheisty stuff... I do customer service for a tech company.. I have been with my bf/partner for 10+ years... I think this our 11th. I'm not sure.. I'm not good with dates and stuff. lol. Ummm... Right now I'm listening to a lot of Coheed, Imagine Dragons, the new Daft Punk is pretty dope, and some other stuff I'm getting into. I play video games.. my favorite series is Assassin's Creed, but I also enjoy Dead Space, COD, Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and a bunch of others. I enjoy good spirited discussions and debates, I like hearing and reading about or learning about new ideas and concepts. I have a nerd boner for Carl Sagan, NDT, and anything space related. Also, I love Star Trek. Mosly TNG, but the new stuff is pretty impressive as well.

Anyway, that's my intro for now. I look forward to getting to chat with y'all.

-Echo

Welcome to the forum Smile Whats your favourite next generation episodes?

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
22-05-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Hi. My Intro.
(22-05-2013 09:11 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Smile Whats your favorite next generation episodes?

My favorite is probably The Inner Light. Also Deja Q.. the one where Q doesn't have his powers but is still a pain in the ass to the crew. You like TNG also? What's your favs?