Hi. My Intro.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi. My Intro.
Hey, what's up? I'm a 32 y/o guy who was raised catholic and lost my religion sometime during my mid 20's. It was more of a gradual process for me, kind of the more I read and learned the less and less I believed until there was just nothing there at all anymore.

Anyhoo, non atheisty stuff... I do customer service for a tech company.. I have been with my bf/partner for 10+ years... I think this our 11th. I'm not sure.. I'm not good with dates and stuff. lol. Ummm... Right now I'm listening to a lot of Coheed, Imagine Dragons, the new Daft Punk is pretty dope, and some other stuff I'm getting into. I play video games.. my favorite series is Assassin's Creed, but I also enjoy Dead Space, COD, Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and a bunch of others. I enjoy good spirited discussions and debates, I like hearing and reading about or learning about new ideas and concepts. I have a nerd boner for Carl Sagan, NDT, and anything space related. Also, I love Star Trek. Mosly TNG, but the new stuff is pretty impressive as well.

Anyway, that's my intro for now. I look forward to getting to chat with y'all.

-Echo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Hi. My Intro.
(22-05-2013 09:03 AM)EchoSider Wrote:  Hey, what's up? I'm a 32 y/o guy who was raised catholic and lost my religion sometime during my mid 20's. It was more of a gradual process for me, kind of the more I read and learned the less and less I believed until there was just nothing there at all anymore.

Anyhoo, non atheisty stuff... I do customer service for a tech company.. I have been with my bf/partner for 10+ years... I think this our 11th. I'm not sure.. I'm not good with dates and stuff. lol. Ummm... Right now I'm listening to a lot of Coheed, Imagine Dragons, the new Daft Punk is pretty dope, and some other stuff I'm getting into. I play video games.. my favorite series is Assassin's Creed, but I also enjoy Dead Space, COD, Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Skyward Sword, and a bunch of others. I enjoy good spirited discussions and debates, I like hearing and reading about or learning about new ideas and concepts. I have a nerd boner for Carl Sagan, NDT, and anything space related. Also, I love Star Trek. Mosly TNG, but the new stuff is pretty impressive as well.

Anyway, that's my intro for now. I look forward to getting to chat with y'all.

-Echo

Welcome to the forum Smile Whats your favourite next generation episodes?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-05-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Hi. My Intro.
(22-05-2013 09:11 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Smile Whats your favorite next generation episodes?

My favorite is probably The Inner Light. Also Deja Q.. the one where Q doesn't have his powers but is still a pain in the ass to the crew. You like TNG also? What's your favs?