Hi There

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Hi There
Welcome to TTA.

What do you do in the firearms industry?

Note: Not a trick question. I am a gun owner and am genuinely interested.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Welcome, good human being.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2015, 03:54 PM
(28-12-2015 10:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 10:32 PM)The PrEditor Wrote:  I figured as much so I thought I would get that out there right away.

I see you used no swear words. Shocking

Not yet.Thumbsup
29-12-2015, 03:58 PM
(29-12-2015 10:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome to TTA.

I do training and photography for a few of the gun magazines. Glad to see more gun owning atheists. The religious crap is overwhelming at times in the firearms world.
29-12-2015, 03:59 PM
(29-12-2015 03:58 PM)The PrEditor Wrote:  [quote='Chas' pid='922805' dateline='1451406495']
Welcome to TTA.

I do training and photography for a few of the gun magazines. I also do an irregularly produced podcast. Glad to see more gun owning atheists. The religious crap is overwhelming at times in the firearms world.
29-12-2015, 04:17 PM
(28-12-2015 10:12 PM)The PrEditor Wrote:  Hi, I'm new here and I guess we're supposed to introduce myself.

I am a life-long atheist, I grew up in a non-religious family so at least I don't have that baggage. I am a 60+ female, lived most of my life in Chicago but now reside in North Florida, deep in the bible-belt. I make my living in the firearms industry which is way over the top predominantly X-tian. I am surrounded by prayer, prayer breakfasts, prayers before meals, "I'll pray for you", you get the idea, ad nauseum. Looking for some rational discussion, I hope I can find some here.

Welcome to North Florida. Home of wide bodies and narrow minds. My story is pretty similar to yours. Still trying to get rid of the Confederate flag on government property. And "God We Trust" on our city official seal.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
29-12-2015, 06:57 PM
(29-12-2015 04:17 PM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 10:12 PM)The PrEditor Wrote:  Hi, I'm new here and I guess we're supposed to introduce myself.

I am a life-long atheist, I grew up in a non-religious family so at least I don't have that baggage. I am a 60+ female, lived most of my life in Chicago but now reside in North Florida, deep in the bible-belt. I make my living in the firearms industry which is way over the top predominantly X-tian. I am surrounded by prayer, prayer breakfasts, prayers before meals, "I'll pray for you", you get the idea, ad nauseum. Looking for some rational discussion, I hope I can find some here.

Welcome to North Florida. Home of wide bodies and narrow minds. My story is pretty similar to yours. Still trying to get rid of the Confederate flag on government property. And "God We Trust" on our city official seal.

DJ

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
North Florida is not like any other part of Florida. Good to know I'm not the only one here.