Hi all!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: Hi all!
(20-02-2012 07:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 06:51 AM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 06:28 AM)Leela Wrote:  very interesting story about your friends and that steve guy. What was very very interesting to me, that everyone had a pocketbible with them! And then two deluted parties use the same source of delusion to debunk each others delusion... lol nothing to add Big Grin

Most of us, here in the forum, are not or only slightly delusional, so it may feel good to be here. heh
*offering a prayer free cookie*

I would accept your cookie even if it was full of prayer. Smile

It *is* full of prayer - that pastor Erx will get raped by seagulls - I did it when she wasn't looking. It's only a matter of time now Erx Big Grin

pah and I tried to make a quality cookie here, and then you come and pray into it... you will burn in hell.... or something

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
20-02-2012, 10:19 AM
(20-02-2012 09:15 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 06:28 AM)Leela Wrote:  very interesting story about your friends and that steve guy. What was very very interesting to me, that everyone had a pocketbible with them! And then two deluted parties use the same source of delusion to debunk each others delusion... lol nothing to add Big Grin

Most of us, here in the forum, are not or only slightly delusional, so it may feel good to be here. heh

It *is* full of prayer - that pastor Erx will get raped by seagulls - I did it when she wasn't looking. It's only a matter of time now Erx Big Grin

pah and I tried to make a quality cookie here, and then you come and pray into it... you will burn in hell.... or something

Nah, no worries. Leela's cookies come from the equivalent of the Atheist's Kosher kitchen. I'm sure Malleus has done the proper ceremonies to make her food resistant to prayer. Thus...no seagull rapage...yet. Although, I might be down by the waterfront in Seattle today, so there's still hope for you, MD. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
20-02-2012, 08:39 PM
(20-02-2012 10:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Nah, no worries. Leela's cookies come from the equivalent of the Atheist's Kosher kitchen. I'm sure Malleus has done the proper ceremonies to make her food resistant to prayer. Thus...no seagull rapage...yet. Although, I might be down by the waterfront in Seattle today, so there's still hope for you, MD. Big Grin

God damn are those waterfront seagulls vicious. Especially at Ivar's.
20-02-2012, 09:37 PM
(20-02-2012 08:39 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 10:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 06:51 AM)rook2004 Wrote:  I would accept your cookie even if it was full of prayer. Smile

God damn are those waterfront seagulls vicious. Especially at Ivar's.
For reals. A buddy of mine got nailed in the face by one at that location!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel