Hi... am I the only theist here....?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Wink Hi... am I the only theist here....?
Hello I'm a Christian theist. I've had some good conversations with atheists and agnostics in the past, and hopefully will have more on this site. I'm not looking to convert anybody, nor am I looking to be converted. Sometimes though I see things that I think are unfair so I might speak up about that from time to time.

There's been a few famous atheists that I've liked or been influential in my life. At the top of the List would be Albert Ellis of Rational Emotive Therapy fame... I was a fan of some of Christopher Hitchens socio-political commentary and I also get a kick out of Penn Jillette.

And for you that are into personality tests and theories, I am a strong INTJ on the Myers-Briggs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Addai's post
28-07-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Hi... am I the only theist here....?
(28-07-2014 10:03 PM)Addai Wrote:  Hello I'm a Christian theist. I've had some good conversations with atheists and agnostics in the past, and hopefully will have more on this site. I'm not looking to convert anybody, nor am I looking to be converted. Sometimes though I see things that I think are unfair so I might speak up about that from time to time.

There's been a few famous atheists that I've liked or been influential in my life. At the top of the List would be Albert Ellis of Rational Emotive Therapy fame... I was a fan of some of Christopher Hitchens socio-political commentary and I also get a kick out of Penn Jillette.

And for you that are into personality tests and theories, I am a strong INTJ on the Myers-Briggs.

Welcome, if you mean what you say, I'm sure you'll fit in fine.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Welcome to TTA.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
28-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Ahh she's Christian! Get herr!!!!

Haha just kidding. I do like to talk, and I'd enjoy talking to you. But I'm a bit tired of leading conversations at this point in time, so if you ever feel like asking me about anything feel free to take the lead and ask.

Enjoy your time here.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
28-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-07-2014, 12:03 AM
We have a special seat for you, let me make sure it's plugged in.

Big Grin Just kidding. Welcome! Thumbsup
29-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Welcome! Smile

Quote:am I the only theist here....?

We are a few who frequent the forum, and then there is the average driveby dude now and then.

There is a theist mod as well, so the board is definitely open to theists, but erh... views and stuff will be challenged.
29-07-2014, 02:45 AM
Hello. Smile
29-07-2014, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 03:37 AM by Free Thought.)
(28-07-2014 10:03 PM)Addai Wrote:  Hello I'm a Christian theist. I've had some good conversations with atheists and agnostics in the past, and hopefully will have more on this site. I'm not looking to convert anybody, nor am I looking to be converted. Sometimes though I see things that I think are unfair so I might speak up about that from time to time.

You obviously haven't done your research.
We have a small plethora of resident theists, the majority of which are trolls bordering of advanced stupid. We have a few relatively innocuous theists though. One of which is an admin.

Well, welcome SS Titani-... TTA Forum.
I hope that you have an informative stay. Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-07-2014, 03:33 AM
There are others but no one likes them Big Grin

Just kidding. The dude with the highest Reputation score is a theist. We think this is because he has access to the Rep database. Dodgy

It's always good to get different perspectives that might challenge our lack of belief.

Welcome aboard.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post