Hi everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone
I don't know how personable this place is, but you guys can call me GwJ or just David/Dave.

Anyway, I was watching the latest podcast and heard the part where he said he has a forum which I totally didn't know about. I've been reluctant about joining atheist forums because a lot of them seem to be around for the sole purpose of bashing religion which is kind of depressing.

Anyway, yo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Hi everyone
Welcome to the forum Dave. This forum is more than just religion bashing, we bash anything really, we're not biased.Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
06-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the forum Dave! This place has all sorts of topics ranging from bashing religion to actually discussin religion. Not to mention all the other stuff such as science, love, psychology, videogames, all forms of entertainment really... What can't you find here?
We don't block what people want to say unless they are an ad or overtly abusive so feel free to make your own threads too!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Mostly we just enjoy bashing Kingschosen, so feel free to join right in!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
06-01-2012, 11:16 AM
This reminds me. I need to finish the CYOA.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
06-01-2012, 11:18 AM
(06-01-2012 11:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This reminds me. I need to finish the CYOA.

Duh.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy being here.

James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

"Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist." C.S. Lewis
06-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Welcome

Spiked club for Christian bashin' is behind the door. If you could give KC a whack I'd be much obliged. Slippery bugger always manages to dodge.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post