RE: Hi from Virginia
Welcome, janiel. I hope your enjoy your stay. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-02-2016, 08:24 AM
(28-02-2016 07:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Welcome, janiel. I hope your enjoy your stay. Big Grin

Thank you Smile
29-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Welcome Jariel. Sorry you live in Lynchburg, I am more partial to Charlottesville which is a bit more progressive and is just a little jaunt up 29.
[+] 1 user Likes Iñigo's post
29-02-2016, 12:49 PM
(29-02-2016 12:05 PM)Iñigo Wrote:  Welcome Jariel. Sorry you live in Lynchburg, I am more partial to Charlottesville which is a bit more progressive and is just a little jaunt up 29.

Oh, I love Charlottesville! I'm going to be going up there 3 times this month for medical tests at the University of Virginia. Hope I'll have some time after each test to explore me some Charlottesville. I wish I lived there, but due to financial and health constraints I'm pretty much stuck here in Lynchburg. Actually, Lynchburg is a nice little city - cost of living is low, it's quiet, clean and aesthetically pleasing, and I am lucky enough to have found a small group of secular humanist/atheist/agnostic friends. Just bugs me that my apartment building is soooooo overtly Christian-centered, especially because it's partially funded by HUD.
Judy