Hi from a former Opus Dei member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Hi from a former Opus Dei member
(30-03-2016 10:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Welcome! Creepy to hear all those details about Opus Dei...

(30-03-2016 03:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hahn is an idiot.
I'd love to have a go at him in a debate.
Catholics think he's Jebus himself.

Pretty nice guy in person though. Once spent a good half hour talking to him at a parish before one of his local minders made him eat lunch...I seriously got the impression he was so happy to talk about Scripture that he would've forgotten to eat without being told.

His version of it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2016, 11:27 PM
(30-03-2016 10:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Welcome! Creepy to hear all those details about Opus Dei...

(30-03-2016 03:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hahn is an idiot.
I'd love to have a go at him in a debate.
Catholics think he's Jebus himself.

Pretty nice guy in person though. Once spent a good half hour talking to him at a parish before one of his local minders made him eat lunch...I seriously got the impression he was so happy to talk about Scripture that he would've forgotten to eat without being told.

I'm sure he is a nice guy in person. They all are, until you decide to quit their cult.
[+] 1 user Likes Anka's post
31-03-2016, 12:11 AM
(30-03-2016 11:27 PM)Anka Wrote:  

I'm sure he is a nice guy in person. They all are, until you decide to quit their cult.

Splitter! Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
31-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Hello. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-03-2016, 06:54 PM
(30-03-2016 11:27 PM)Anka Wrote:  

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-03-2016, 07:37 PM
(31-03-2016 06:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-03-2016 11:27 PM)Anka Wrote:  I'm sure he is a nice guy in person. They all are, until you decide to quit their cult.

You should have made this a spoiler! Dodgy I didn't need to watch this.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-03-2016, 08:52 PM
(30-03-2016 11:27 PM)Anka Wrote:  I'm sure he is a nice guy in person. They all are, until you decide to quit their cult.
Also quite possible.

Darnit, the Church never loans me the albino monk assassins. All I ever get is Franciscan charismatics.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
31-03-2016, 09:21 PM
Anka, thank for your story and welcome. It was very interesting and enlightening. This is one of the reasons I love this place, when people come to reason they bring all sorts of other experiences to tell about.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
31-03-2016, 11:39 PM
(31-03-2016 08:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
Also quite possible.

Darnit, the Church never loans me the albino monk assassins. All I ever get is Franciscan charismatics.

Meh, they don't have monks or nuns as their members, Escriva hated nuns, actually called them 'naive and stupid'. But corporal mortification is still practised in OD. By numeraries only. That's why they don't visit hospitals or ordinary doctors, they have their own doctors among numeraries who travel across the World to provide yearly health checks for other numeraries. I actually have never seen an old numerary or a numerary with health issues, wonder where they send themUnsure
01-04-2016, 10:08 PM
(31-03-2016 08:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
Also quite possible.

They might be able to drink the target dead.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus