Hi guys!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Hi guys!
Hi there Exhaust Pipe! Sadly, you have no say now in what anyone calls you 'cause there is no way to pronounce what you have as a username. Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
25-06-2013, 01:01 PM
We shall call you Pipe, for short...

May the hilarity begin!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
25-06-2013, 01:21 PM
(25-06-2013 12:57 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hi there Exhaust Pipe! Sadly, you have no say now in what anyone calls you 'cause there is no way to pronounce what you have as a username. Tongue

I thought it looked more like a resistor...
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
25-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I was thinking it looked like a car exhaust too. Then I thought, "muffler", then it occurred to me that maybe this guy is actually Muffs. THEN I realized that ......wait......what were we talking about?

Fuckin Earmuffs.

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-06-2013, 01:48 PM
....BTW, welcome to the forum ╚═(███)═╝.

Sleepy

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
25-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Definitely a muffler.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
25-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Exhaust system with muffler is a mouthful so, I'll just call you Prince cause that's what I call that other guy with a glyph. Ooh - Glyph - cool name and not taken!

Welcome to the forum, Glyph. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Interesting........

I thought the same as cjlr.

Welcome resistor!!

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Welcome "the poster formerly know as Prince"!

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-06-2013, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2013 07:14 PM by Jeffasaurus.)
(25-06-2013 12:55 PM)╚═(███)═╝ Wrote:  It is some silly little design using some ASII characters. Someone once mentioned it looks a bit like a bullhorn.

Naaawww. A bullhorn is what you'd see a cop use to try to talk that nutjob down from standing on a ledge. It looks like a handheld p.a. speaker that he talks into, but the ledge-walker doesn't listen because he's wack-a-doodle-doo. So, he ends up jumping anyway thinking that he'll hit the pavement like a hefty bag of alphabet soup, but he doesn't because the firemen pulled a fast one on the guy and whipped out that little trampoline/crazy-jumper-catcher thingy. He hits that instead, bounces in the air and off to the side– still hitting the street, but more like a crunchy breadstick dropped onto the countertop from only about ten inches. Then we see this one cop reluctantly hand one of the firemen a ten-spot, because he lost the bet.

I think you meant to say "bull's horn" like you'd see on the hood of Boss Hogg's white convertible on The Dukes Of Hazzard. Like he would ever have anything to do with bulls. He'd be too afraid of getting his white suit dirty, obviously.

Have fun here, and don't let the theists bite. Big Grin

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]