Hi guys. New Christian guy here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: Hi guys. New Christian guy here.
(14-08-2014 10:17 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummm yeah.

Why do you ask?

I've been "the theist" here for a long time now.

LOL!

Who is this guy? He sounds like some sorta crazy calvanist evolutionary creationist!

Yay, you got my subtitles right. Most people call me a theistic evolutionist which is untrue.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 02:02 PM
(13-08-2014 02:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I thought it prudent to re-introduce myself upon my reincarnation as a regular member.

Pretty much see my OP. Not much has changed besides me becoming even more insane.

Bowing His Derpness!

I love that you necro'd this thread.

I don't care what you believe, your actions and level of care you brought to this forum speak more strongly.

[Image: upside-down-dog-willie.jpg]

lol thanks

I need to bring my calling card back with USDDs.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-08-2014, 02:10 PM
(14-08-2014 02:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 02:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Bowing His Derpness!

I love that you necro'd this thread.

I don't care what you believe, your actions and level of care you brought to this forum speak more strongly.

[Image: upside-down-dog-willie.jpg]

lol thanks

I need to bring my calling card back with USDDs.

We had a KC remembrance day in the last person to post thread. Was all USDDs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Seriously though, Welcome back Smile

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
14-08-2014, 02:59 PM
[Image: wkphnd.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Welcome back, KC.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
15-08-2014, 07:31 AM
(15-08-2014 07:28 AM)Charis Wrote:  Welcome back, KC.

Where have you been? Been a long time since I have seen you around.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 07:34 AM
(15-08-2014 07:31 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:28 AM)Charis Wrote:  Welcome back, KC.

Where have you been? Been a long time since I have seen you around.

I left for NJ for court proceedings. Then I was busy with my daughters, with martial arts and a few other things. Then the girls went back to their father and the depression hit again. I isolated pretty hard.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-08-2014, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 07:42 AM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(15-08-2014 07:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:31 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Where have you been? Been a long time since I have seen you around.

I left for NJ for court proceedings. Then I was busy with my daughters, with martial arts and a few other things. Then the girls went back to their father and the depression hit again. I isolated pretty hard.

You came to new jersey and you did not say hi? Oh well.

EDIT: Sorry about the kid thing

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 07:42 AM
(15-08-2014 07:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  I left for NJ for court proceedings. Then I was busy with my daughters, with martial arts and a few other things. Then the girls went back to their father and the depression hit again. I isolated pretty hard.

You came to new jersey and you did not say hi? Oh well.
You're in NJ? I thought you were in NY.