Hi guys. New Christian guy here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 07:44 AM
RE: Hi guys. New Christian guy here.
(15-08-2014 07:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:38 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You came to new jersey and you did not say hi? Oh well.
You're in NJ? I thought you were in NY.

Nope, I hate cities. Shame we could have said hi and caught turtles.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:46 AM
(15-08-2014 07:44 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:42 AM)Charis Wrote:  You're in NJ? I thought you were in NY.

Nope, I hate cities. Shame we could have said hi and caught turtles.
Eastern NJ is pretty much one continuous city from north to south.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-08-2014, 07:47 AM
(15-08-2014 07:46 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:44 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nope, I hate cities. Shame we could have said hi and caught turtles.
Eastern NJ is pretty much one continuous city from north to south.

I live next to philly, and I am next to camden as well, but I live in a small suburban place.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
15-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Ahhh. I'm ok with Philly. Not as ok with Camden. Except for Camden's aquarium.
(getting back on topic) I had heard that you'd left, KC. Glad to see that you're still around.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-08-2014, 07:57 AM
(15-08-2014 07:48 AM)Charis Wrote:  Ahhh. I'm ok with Philly. Not as ok with Camden. Except for Camden's aquarium.
(getting back on topic) I had heard that you'd left, KC. Glad to see that you're still around.

Hold on let me rephrase that, I don't live next to philly like that though I about a 15 minute drive from a toll road. I live near a lake.

15-08-2014, 12:35 PM
(15-08-2014 07:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:31 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Where have you been? Been a long time since I have seen you around.

I left for NJ for court proceedings. Then I was busy with my daughters, with martial arts and a few other things. Then the girls went back to their father and the depression hit again. I isolated pretty hard.

no no no, no depression! You are gorgeous, smart and best of all an atheist. Too much goodness there to be depressed. Yes

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
15-08-2014, 12:40 PM
(15-08-2014 07:34 AM)Charis Wrote:  ... I isolated pretty hard.

Good to have you back Thumbsup