Hi hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Hi hello
Welcome.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Hi hello
Hello! Big Grin
09-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Actually, "offer" in English means to give something willfully, so people will read your user name as you are offering us Christ. Not exactly a great way to introduce yourself to atheists, but welcome!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2016, 11:56 PM
(09-12-2016 11:38 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Actually, "offer" in English means to give something willfully, so people will read your user name as you are offering us Christ. Not exactly a great way to introduce yourself to atheists, but welcome!!

I appreciate the pun in his language, and the irony that it is all his real name as well.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
10-12-2016, 12:09 AM
(09-12-2016 11:56 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 11:38 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Actually, "offer" in English means to give something willfully, so people will read your user name as you are offering us Christ. Not exactly a great way to introduce yourself to atheists, but welcome!!

I appreciate the pun in his language, and the irony that it is all his real name as well.

Seriously, it's the guy's name with a period in the middle. Leave him alone Tongue
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
10-12-2016, 04:27 AM
(09-12-2016 07:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  In the USA, to "off" someone means to kill them. So I read it as "Christ killer".

Americans.... Wink

British.... Wink

OP. Mine was simply a warning of what may come.

As you see, guns have already been mentioned. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-12-2016, 05:57 PM
And a gracious hello to you. Drinking Beverage

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
12-12-2016, 03:47 AM
Welcome OP Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.