Hi im Zerq :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: Hi im Zerq :)
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Welcome fellow code pusher.

Ps. It not even going to be a matter of if we want trans-humanism it's looking more and more like it's going to be the only way to outlive the things we are doing to the environment.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2013, 11:01 AM
(23-07-2013 04:43 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Girly and HoC's love-child?

Welcome. I hope you stick around for a bit. I think you'll fit right in, you fuckin' weirdo. Big Grin

That's the disturbing image that popped into my head as well. I better get out the wire brush. I need to scrub my brain.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
23-07-2013, 01:14 PM
(23-07-2013 09:02 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Welcome fellow code pusher.

Ps. It not even going to be a matter of if we want trans-humanism it's looking more and more like it's going to be the only way to outlive the things we are doing to the environment.

hehe nice i mainly code C#.Net (i'm a bit of a reflection wizard)
23-07-2013, 01:31 PM
(23-07-2013 01:14 PM)Zerq The mad Wrote:  
(23-07-2013 09:02 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Welcome fellow code pusher.

hehe nice i mainly code C#.Net (i'm a bit of a reflection wizard)

Ahh with you fancy schmansy enterprise level compiled language...

I'm mostly PHP and JavaScript right now (doing Drupal CMS development). Cool

...but I know Java and Objective-C and I have dabbled in C#...actually Sitecore certified in C#, but I haven't touched it in forever.

Reflection allows dynamic typing?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2013, 03:26 PM
(23-07-2013 01:31 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(23-07-2013 01:14 PM)Zerq The mad Wrote:  hehe nice i mainly code C#.Net (i'm a bit of a reflection wizard)

Ahh with you fancy schmansy enterprise level compiled language...

I'm mostly PHP and JavaScript right now (doing Drupal CMS development). Cool

...but I know Java and Objective-C and I have dabbled in C#...actually Sitecore certified in C#, but I haven't touched it in forever.

Reflection allows dynamic typing?

actually reflections is another thing entierly..

C# supports Dynamic typing yes.. though its technically not a type...

but reflections is mainly used to get metadeta about classes.. i use it in combination with generic typing to great effect...

for example i wrote my own ORM framwork i also did a neat little webservice framwork that allow me to write .net functions then run a url and get a javascript proxy that prefecly mirrors the serverside functions. (the types have to be string though)

i rencetly made another similar thing in second life but in that case i made a set of custom types to map agains the types supported in lindel scripting language.

I kinda suspect im so good at reflections because i am myself a very self reflective person hehe X3