Hi, not here to join forum, but would like to chat with atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Hi, not here to join forum, but would like to chat with atheists
(02-05-2014 03:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Your beliefs are stupid and wrong.

Someone warned you about Taq right? Well we forgot to mention our beloved muffsie. Don't worry, he's harmless...for the most part...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Welcome, as an ex-Xtian it always interests me to stumble across those who haven't shaken the delusion yet. Come, sit, tell me why you have "faith", or perhaps start with what is the source of your belief, the methodology that you use to comprehend the world around you. Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-05-2014, 04:04 PM
(02-05-2014 12:31 PM)Shimpe Wrote:  I'm a theist, christian believer. And would want to join a chat room where i can just discuss things with an atheist. I hope that's ok. ^^

A christian, huh?

[Image: hE834AA93]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome, and I I were you I'd find the boxing ring and start a topic and find a person that way. In the open forum it will be hard for you to carry on a conversation because too many people respond, and not everyone is all that nice about it.

In the boxing ring you can pick one person to discuss with.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Out of interest, why do you want to chat to atheists?

Is it to find out more about why they don't have a belief in God? To convert them? To practise your debating technique?
02-05-2014, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 04:40 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
I look forward to hearing more of your perspective in the forums Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-05-2014, 04:35 PM

Muffs, consider yourself whopped. This is the intro section and you are not allowed to be nasty here. Don't do it again.Keep your comments to the vast rest of the forum if you can't be nice.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-05-2014, 05:37 PM
(02-05-2014 04:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Muffs, consider yourself whopped. This is the intro section and you are not allowed to be nasty here. Don't do it again.Keep your comments to the vast rest of the forum if you can't be nice.

If you're gonna warn me at least do it in the official colour...
Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-05-2014, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 05:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-05-2014 04:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  

fuckin' earmuffs

It is, however, an accurate just dipping their toes in the water introduction to what they will likely experience here.

But welcome theist. I am my own personal Jesus.

#sigh
02-05-2014, 05:42 PM
(02-05-2014 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 04:35 PM)Dom Wrote:   Muffs, consider yourself whopped. This is the intro section and you are not allowed to be nasty here. Don't do it again.Keep your comments to the vast rest of the forum if you can't be nice.

If you're gonna warn me at least do it in the official colour...
Dodgy

But I don't like the official color, and you were able to see it anyways. Smile