Hi, not new here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Hi, not new here
(23-05-2014 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:24 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why not? Besides I am on the internet. How am I supposed to make people "fear" me here? And are you looking for something more like this from me?

[Image: 17231_ORIG-leopard_seal_pulling_the_head...enguin.jpg]

That's not scary, that's just gross and sad.

I don't think I know how to make a seal scary then.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2014, 08:41 PM
(23-05-2014 08:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's not scary, that's just gross and sad.

I don't think I know how to make a seal scary then.

Because they're not scary, thus my point...
Jesus, listen boy. People aren't going to take you seriously if you don't listen.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-05-2014, 08:46 PM
(23-05-2014 08:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't think I know how to make a seal scary then.

Because they're not scary, thus my point...
Jesus, listen boy. People aren't going to take you seriously if you don't listen.

Meh, don't care I still like cute things. People who think that is funny can take a hike.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 08:47 PM
(23-05-2014 08:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because they're not scary, thus my point...

Meh, don't care I still like cute things. People who think that is funny can take a hike.

So your solution to people who don't like "the new you" is for them to take a hike, BUT you "changed" to begin with people because they didn't like "the old you".

Yea.. great logic there...

*insert that you are so dumb picture again*

23-05-2014, 08:53 PM
(23-05-2014 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Meh, don't care I still like cute things. People who think that is funny can take a hike.

So your solution to people who don't like "the new you" is for them to take a hike, BUT you "changed" to begin with people because they didn't like "the old you".

When I meant they didn't like they old me they were constantly annoyed by me even though we were friends. When I mention people taking a hike it is my way of saying I don't care. So I really changed to make communication easier between friends and family. If anything you should attack my inability to properly put my words into a easier context to under stand then post a picture like this.

[Image: StewieTotalIdiot.jpg]

23-05-2014, 08:57 PM
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So your solution to people who don't like "the new you" is for them to take a hike, BUT you "changed" to begin with people because they didn't like "the old you".

When I meant they didn't like they old me they were constantly annoyed by me even though we were friends. When I mention people taking a hike it is my way of saying I don't care. So I really changed to make communication easier between friends and family. If anything you should attack my inability to properly put my words into a easier context to under stand then post a picture like this.

Nah, the picture's easier and it sums up whatever I would have to say anyway.

And this "new you" is more annoying than the "old you". Just sayin'
If the issue is your friends and family were getting annoyed with you and your solution to that is to not care I fail to see where a personality change is required?
Considering the not caring what they think would fall under the category of solving your problems. Thus making a personality change entirely pointless and counter productive.

23-05-2014, 09:10 PM
(23-05-2014 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  When I meant they didn't like they old me they were constantly annoyed by me even though we were friends. When I mention people taking a hike it is my way of saying I don't care. So I really changed to make communication easier between friends and family. If anything you should attack my inability to properly put my words into a easier context to under stand then post a picture like this.

Nah, the picture's easier and it sums up whatever I would have to say anyway.

If the issue is your friends and family were getting annoyed with you and your solution to that is to not care I fail to see where a personality change is required?
Considering the not caring what they think would fall under the category of solving your problems. Thus making a personality change entirely pointless and counter productive.

I wouldn't say pointless. As I become more serious my wittiness as risen, my jokes have become more clever, and I tend to think before I speak all the time. So even if I didn't mention other people into the mix, it would be more for me to grow up and mature as a person. I tend to be much nicer and more considerate when I started this as well.

23-05-2014, 09:19 PM
(23-05-2014 09:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah, the picture's easier and it sums up whatever I would have to say anyway.

I wouldn't say pointless. As I become more serious my wittiness as risen, my jokes have become more clever, and I tend to think before I speak all the time. So even if I didn't mention other people into the mix, it would be more for me to grow up and mature as a person. I tend to be much nicer and more considerate when I started this as well.

You don't need to be serious and "intimidating" to be 'witty'.
DLJ is one of the wittiest people here, he's not a serious person at all and I've met the guy, he's not very intimidating either.

Wit doesn't just come to you because you decide to be "super cereal". If you're witty now you were witty before. You can be fun and goofy as well as witty and cleaver and nice. This "serious and intimidating" shit is shit and pointless.

23-05-2014, 09:26 PM
(23-05-2014 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 09:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I wouldn't say pointless. As I become more serious my wittiness as risen, my jokes have become more clever, and I tend to think before I speak all the time. So even if I didn't mention other people into the mix, it would be more for me to grow up and mature as a person. I tend to be much nicer and more considerate when I started this as well.

You don't need to be serious and "intimidating" to be 'witty'.
DLJ is one of the wittiest people here, he's not a serious person at all and I've met the guy, he's not very intimidating either.

Wit doesn't just come to you because you decide to be "super cereal". If you're witty now you were witty before. You can be fun and goofy as well as witty and cleaver and nice. This "serious and intimidating" shit is shit and pointless.

Different strokes for different folks. Each path we take is different from one another. Sometimes people have the similar experiences on their path, but it is still unique in their own way. DLJ is witty without being serious, however DLJ is not me. DLJ has a different path than I. So for him he may never need this, but I might. I could find many other hidden potentials now that I could have never discovered before while in my previous state.

23-05-2014, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 09:30 PM by Charis.)
I'm about to lampoon both of you.

Welcome the non-new guy or get back on the fucking beach. lol

Hi non-new guy! We haz sealz here!

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.