Hi there, a undercover spy joining in.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: Hi there, a undercover spy joining in.
For the last week or so LP and I have been "trading trolls".

It's funny, really. When we ban a troll, they go to AF. When AF bans a troll, they come here. We give each other heads up.

Savedwheat for instance... the day he got banned here went over to AF. I let LP know, and sure enough, LP gave him the banhammer when he pulled the same shenanigans. He also let me in on savedwheat's sock's name.

Thumbsup

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
27-12-2013, 11:10 AM
(27-12-2013 11:07 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  For the last week or so LP and I have been "trading trolls".

It's funny, really. When we ban a troll, they go to AF. When AF bans a troll, they come here. We give each other heads up.

Savedwheat for instance... the day he got banned here went over to AF. I let LP know, and sure enough, LP gave him the banhammer when he pulled the same shenanigans. He also let me in on savedwheat's sock's name.

Thumbsup

Consider

I don't rate The German's chances.

Drinking Beverage

27-12-2013, 11:15 AM
We gave him a chance of redemption, but meh, but it wasn't me that banned savedwheat, it was CD. No harm in mod teams trading notes on trolls. Like I said to KC, its truly an "Unholy alliance".
[+] 3 users Like LastPoet's post
27-12-2013, 11:27 AM
(27-12-2013 11:15 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  We gave him a chance of redemption, but meh, but it wasn't me that banned savedwheat, it was CD. No harm in mod teams trading notes on trolls. Like I said to KC, its truly an "Unholy alliance".

Sounds a bit like The Special Relationship.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
27-12-2013, 11:30 AM
(27-12-2013 11:27 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:15 AM)LastPoet Wrote:  We gave him a chance of redemption, but meh, but it wasn't me that banned savedwheat, it was CD. No harm in mod teams trading notes on trolls. Like I said to KC, its truly an "Unholy alliance".

Sounds a bit like The Special Relationship.

That is a good description.

27-12-2013, 11:33 AM
(27-12-2013 11:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:07 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  For the last week or so LP and I have been "trading trolls".

Thumbsup

Consider

I don't rate The German's chances.

Drinking Beverage

He's fine.

Live and let live. I don't know all the details and I don't care to know all the details. He's not a troll. He doesn't fall under that category.

He'll make his own reputation here, and I don't hold any preconceived ideas about him.

27-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Meh.
Rots and rots of peeps in both praces. Whatever.
The *fun* infiltration is to Sucipe Domine, and Catholic Answers, and Reasonable Faith, (asking WLC REALLY stupid questions) (and probably other Christian forums for ex-fundie proties). So much fun to mess with their heads when you can "do" their Jebus-speak better than they do it. Tongue
(Never mind ... I have a debil ... per PJ)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-12-2013, 11:39 AM
(27-12-2013 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Meh.
The *fun* infiltration is to Sucipe Domine, and Catholic Answers, and Reasonable Faith, (asking WLC REALLY stupid questions) (and probably other Christian forums for ex-fundie proties). So much fun to mess with their heads when you can "do" their Jebus-speak better than they do it. Tongue

I'm actually trying to participate over at SD. But... yeah... they're not very welcoming to me.

27-12-2013, 11:46 AM
(27-12-2013 11:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:34 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Meh.

I'm actually trying to participate over at SD. But... yeah... they're not very welcoming to me.

They are pretty sad cases. They are *obsessed* with Rome, and who's in and who's out. The new pope is driving them NUTS. Somehow they (some anyway), think the Roman Church peaked sometime in the 19th or early 20th Century. They really liked idealized Triumphalism, (with a capital "T" !!) It's a weird form of "nostalgia" .. I'm still trying to figure out what it's about.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
27-12-2013, 12:57 PM
(27-12-2013 11:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 11:39 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm actually trying to participate over at SD. But... yeah... they're not very welcoming to me.

They are pretty sad cases. They are *obsessed* with Rome, and who's in and who's out. The new pope is driving them NUTS. Somehow they (some anyway), think the Roman Church peaked sometime in the 19th or early 20th Century. They really liked idealized Triumphalism, (with a capital "T" !!) It's a weird form of "nostalgia" .. I'm still trying to figure out what it's about.

The TV series Rome was pretty good. Other than that ---- meh.

Drinking Beverage

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.