Hi there everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi there everyone!
Due to the: "All Welcome our new member: ..."-thing, I felt the sudden urge of introducing myself in here.

Hi (again), Tim Kiebooms is my full name (i can already imagine people speaking all kinds of languages trying to pronounce my last name phonetically) i'm 18 years old (and will be 19 years old on the 17th of April, which would be tomorrow if i'm not mistaking) .
I come from Belgium (the country that only recently won the "Longest period without a government" world record trophy) and at the moment i'm studying Graphic Design. My hobbies are drawing, gaming, discussing stuff, placing stuff between brackets, internet,...

I came to this forum after being amused by the videos I found on youtube. This seemed to be the place to converse about religions and stuff (which is a part of my discussing stuff hobby). As an atheist i've already had hundreds of discussions with all kinds of people about religions, of which a lot of them ended with an "everything is relative" kind of argument (which also happens to be a great argument for randomly jumping off a cliff, raping children since the fact that it's horrible is only relative (a very popular argument for certain Catholic priests and bishops these days as well) and also pretty much everything else).

Anyway, i'm looking forward to discussing stuff in here and i might even post some of my drawings in the future.

I hereby end this introduction with this sentence (i really didn't know what to write instead D: )

-Tim
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2011, 03:49 PM
RE: Hi there everyone!
Hi Tim and welcome

I hope you find what you are looking for on this forum.

(Oh btw... Tim Kiebooms lijkt me niet ZO moeilijk uit te spreken hoor Tongue)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
16-04-2011, 03:52 PM

Music RE: Hi there everyone!
Well howdy do, Tim. Welcome. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the welcome you both Smile
And @the-observer: i think i will!
16-04-2011, 04:47 PM

Welkom buur, (Welcome neighbor).
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2011, 04:51 PM
(16-04-2011 04:47 PM)CrashPilot Wrote:  Welkom buur, (Welcome neighbor).
Thanks Smile
16-04-2011, 05:00 PM
If your from Belgium, why does google tell me that Observer is talking dutch to you?

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
16-04-2011, 05:04 PM
(16-04-2011 05:00 PM)Norseman Wrote:  If your from Belgium, why does google tell me that Observer is talking dutch to you?
Google does not lie, it is dutch indeed. The fact is that Belgium consists of 2 major parts: a dutch side (where i live) and a french side. This causes a lot of political issues, such as our awesome world record Tongue
17-04-2011, 05:03 AM
(16-04-2011 05:04 PM)Tim_Kiebooms Wrote:  This causes a lot of political issues, such as our awesome world record Tongue
Its explained here

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Hey there Tim, welcome to the forum! Greetings from a Mexican Atheist Big Grin. BTW I'm a Graphic Designer lol.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera