Hi, we are Broadcast Empathy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 11:18 PM by BroadcastEmpathy.)
Video Hi, we are Broadcast Empathy
Hi, hello, we are Broadcast Empathy, an atheist humanist multimedia network. One of the projects we are working on is a podcast called F.Y.I. (F*** you internet) in which we trolls the internet for...well...trolls and misinformation. It is discouraging...sickening even. So this seemed like a good place to recover when it all gets to be too much. DESPERATE for like minded people. Please exist.

This video is probably the best representation of who we are and what we stand for.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BroadcastEmpathy's post
07-03-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Hi, we are Broadcast Empathy
Welcome to TTA, BE.

Indeed, this is a good place for recovery but also we haz trolls (we frequently troll each other too, for giggles and shits), mainly allowed to be here for educational purposes.

Please note that self-promotion is something that doesn't usually go down too well here, at least, until you get your coat off and have bought a round of drink.

Gotta say though ... loved the video. That fits very much with what TTA has become.

07-03-2016, 11:11 PM
(07-03-2016 10:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome to TTA, BE.

Indeed, this is a good place for recovery but also we haz trolls (we frequently troll each other too, for giggles and shits), mainly allowed to be here for educational purposes.

Please note that self-promotion is something that doesn't usually go down too well here, at least, until you get your coat off and have bought a round of drink.

Gotta say though ... loved the video. That fits very much with what TTA has become.

Thank you! Honestly not trying to self promote just want to know that someone somewhere likes and understands what we are doing. My name is EV, I make the videos and do most of the editing/production/design stuff so multimedia is my preferred method of communication. Everything I create is an attempt to start a conversation or a discussion. I guess I figured that if this portion of the internet didn't like it then I was mostly fucked so thank you for the encouragement. We don't make any money from what we are doing we just think it's important. Especially when the opposition seems to speak so loudly. That being said, I won't post any more content until I get my coat off, and if the internet were serving it would be the shittiest bar ever.

BEHeart
[+] 3 users Like BroadcastEmpathy's post
07-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Welcome Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
08-03-2016, 01:34 AM
(07-03-2016 11:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Thanks! Smile

BEHeart
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello! Big Grin