Hidden stars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: Hidden stars
(01-09-2013 10:56 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 10:14 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Sure, but what about those photons directly in line with my retina as I gaze out into the night sky?

They still hit your retina, but they're simply not a large enough signal to stand out vs the background.

Same reason you can't see the stars during the day! They're still there...

I see. (or don't) Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
rftghbgfdre 64tgvdsgyhbthgfdsWQEDVHGTR45345TGHNYUJHTREEWLGJRKEWRJHRTKLRJ FGYKTLHMG,F;HGBL;JHM,MNH.T;RL,NHGB;'.BH/GMN,VDS,LBVEDMET J 8OREWQL

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
01-09-2013, 05:00 PM
(01-09-2013 04:46 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  rftghbgfdre 64tgvdsgyhbthgfdsWQEDVHGTR45345TGHNYUJHTREEWLGJRKEWRJHRTKLRJ FGYKTLHMG,F;HGBL;JHM,MNH.T;RL,NHGB;'.BH/GMN,VDS,LBVEDMET J 8OREWQL

Thanks for the input! I'm still gonna hafta stick with DLJ's theory of the anti-illuminati though.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
02-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Err.. child at the keyboard. Sorry Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
02-09-2013, 08:32 AM
(02-09-2013 06:11 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Err.. child at the keyboard. Sorry Smile

I kinda figured. You're usually a tad more intelligible than that. Laughat

~ Umberto Eco