Hiding a precious crystal in a common place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 04:34 AM
Let us hear your practical answer of this question:

How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?

For instance, in case some members here didn’t use reading between lines, this precious crystal could be any important thing which is not supposed being discovered by the common people.

Kerim

Note: Soon, you will notice that this thread does indeed belong to this sub-forum... Please be patient Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Hiding a precious crystal in a common place
Diamond in a dedicated pitcher of water.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-09-2016, 05:18 AM
(13-09-2016 05:11 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Diamond in a dedicated pitcher of water.

Thumbsup

And?! Consider

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
13-09-2016, 05:22 AM
Put it in a safe chained to the floor.

Unless I wanted people to access it, then put it out in the open without hiding it so they can access it.

Unless I wanted everyone to see it, but not access it. Then I could put it in a glass cube fused to the container it was in and simply allow only those I choose to access it.

What's your point?

Are you actually attempting to create an analogy about a god that you can't even show evidence for?

A god you have no evidence for that you then try to assert characteristics for this unevidenced god?

If you have no evidence for a god, then how can you possibly establish characteristics about it's intent?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
13-09-2016, 05:31 AM
(13-09-2016 05:22 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Put it in a safe chained to the floor.

Unless I wanted people to access it, then put it out in the open without hiding it so they can access it.

Unless I wanted everyone to see it, but not access it. Then I could put it in a glass cube fused to the container it was in and simply allow only those I choose to access it.

What's your point?

Are you actually attempting to create an analogy about a god that you can't even show evidence for?

A god you have no evidence for that you then try to assert characteristics for this unevidenced god?

If you have no evidence for a god, then how can you possibly establish characteristics about it's intent?

First, thank you for your detailed reply.
And you can be sure... it is not about any god Smile

I meant by 'accessing it' the possibility to even stealing it when seen Tongue
Sorry, the answer is not trivial.

Kerim

13-09-2016, 05:43 AM
I would stick it in my ass.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
13-09-2016, 06:10 AM
(13-09-2016 05:43 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I would stick it in my ass.

"How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?"

You are ..Erm...Um... a very open-minded person. Blush

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 5 users Like unsapien's post
13-09-2016, 06:13 AM
I'm thinking hang it in a chandelier.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
13-09-2016, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 06:32 AM by KerimF.)
Sorry, but as you will see... the trick for doing this is already known by the powerful/rich world's top deceivers since they have the means to do it Drinking Beverage

Kerim

13-09-2016, 06:50 AM
(13-09-2016 04:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Let us hear your practical answer of this question:

How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?

Put it at the bottom of the sea floor. Or even just dig a shallow hole somewhere and cover it up. The point is, no one is going to know where to look for it.