Hiding a precious crystal in a common place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Hiding a precious crystal in a common place
(13-09-2016 06:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, but as you will see... the trick for doing this is already known by the powerful/rich world's top deceivers since they have the means to do it Drinking Beverage

Kerim

So you're going to make a post leading people on to make some point, this is annoying and dishonest, cut the crap and make your point.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
13-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(13-09-2016 06:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 04:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Let us hear your practical answer of this question:

How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?

Put it at the bottom of the sea floor. Or even just dig a shallow hole somewhere and cover it up. The point is, no one is going to know where to look for it.

I am afraid it should be seen... otherwise how hiding it in a common place could be a clever trick Wink

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
13-09-2016, 07:25 AM
(13-09-2016 06:52 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, but as you will see... the trick for doing this is already known by the powerful/rich world's top deceivers since they have the means to do it Drinking Beverage

Kerim

So you're going to make a post leading people on to make some point, this is annoying and dishonest, cut the crap and make your point.

I respect your opinion.

As you know, you already consider anything I say being dishonest, if not much worse. So please move on and meet your honest friends and leave others (unless you think they are less smart than you are) to decide how bad Kerim is.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
13-09-2016, 07:30 AM
(13-09-2016 07:25 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:52 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  So you're going to make a post leading people on to make some point, this is annoying and dishonest, cut the crap and make your point.

I respect your opinion.

As you know, you already consider anything I say being dishonest, if not much worse. So please move on and meet your honest friends and leave others (unless you think they are less smart than you are) to decide how bad Kerim is.

Kerim

I see holocaust denial is part of your issues, so is your point that it's the Jews?

Why don't you simply state it, and stop being obtuse?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
13-09-2016, 07:57 AM
(13-09-2016 07:15 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Put it at the bottom of the sea floor. Or even just dig a shallow hole somewhere and cover it up. The point is, no one is going to know where to look for it.

I am afraid it should be seen... otherwise how hiding it in a common place could be a clever trick Wink

You're shifting the goal posts now!
13-09-2016, 08:05 AM
(13-09-2016 06:13 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I'm thinking hang it in a chandelier.

As you said, this can be done by surrounding it with many false crystals which look, somehow, as real ones.

So only those who already know it exists on the big chandelier (or alike) can discover it by a close inspection (assuming they know well what they are looking for).

This is exactly how the powerful/rich world's top deceivers hide the truths of their diabolic plans. They need just releasing many stories, besides their false approved one, about every important event (as of 9/11/2001), so that the probability for a heard story not to be a false theory is very high.
As a consequence, when a person hears a new story (different from the official approved one and proven on TV, as usual) he automatically responds: "Hey... here is another conspiracy theory" Big Grin

The world's deceivers are fortunate that most people in the world are rather busy about taking care of their family and work and don't have enough time to discover any hidden truth (mainly if it doesn't affect their lives directly).

Kerim

13-09-2016, 08:11 AM
[Image: 3m-bulletproof-glass-301x450.jpg] Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Naridar's post
13-09-2016, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 08:22 AM by KerimF.)
(13-09-2016 07:30 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:25 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I respect your opinion.

Kerim

I see holocaust denial is part of your issues, so is your point that it's the Jews?

Why don't you simply state it, and stop being obtuse?

Please tell me... Why do you insist on giving me the impression you are born to be aggressive?!

But truth be said, I knew people who consider a day was lost if, on this day, they couldn't attack someone in a way or another. So, please be my guest if you are one of them.

Kerim

[Added]
About the Jews: How many times I should repeat that Jews and Muslims are now tools on the hands of the most powerful/rich families in the world? The World's Top Decision Makers (and their close servants) have no belief other than gaining more and more power and money. But this doesn't prevent them playing Evangelists, Catholics, Jews and Muslims for a few.

13-09-2016, 08:23 AM
(13-09-2016 08:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This is exactly how the powerful/rich world's top deceivers hide the truths of their diabolic plans. They need just releasing many stories, besides their false approved one, about every important event (as of 9/11/2001), so that the probability for a heard story not to be a false theory is very high.
As a consequence, when a person hears a new story (different from the official approved one and proven on TV, as usual) he automatically responds: "Hey... here is another conspiracy theory" Big Grin

The world's deceivers are fortunate that most people in the world are rather busy about taking care of their family and work and don't have enough time to discover any hidden truth (mainly if it doesn't affect their lives directly).

A precious crystal or "any important thing which is not supposed being discovered by the common people" is not the same thing a hypothesis or information.

Scientists are good at looking at a range of competing hypotheses and figuring out the one most likely to be correct given the wealth of evidence available to them. This is because they use the scientific method.

Without such a systematic and thorough approach at looking at all the available evidence, asking questions and testing assumptions and hypotheses, there is no way to determine which one of your crystals is fake and which is the genuine one.
13-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Somehow I knew you weren't talking about an actual crystal. So the point you seem to be making is that the REAL truth about anything from 9/11 to vaccines to the New World Order is actually out there, but the "powers that be" use misdirection and media saturation so that the "official story" seems more plausible or acceptable than what's actually going on? This is nothing new, people have been making claims like this for eons.

Just because the "official story" might have an agenda doesn't mean there's any truth to the conspiracies. It certainly doesn't PROVE there's something insidious bubbling below the surface.