I know because this man told me so....

[Image: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: Hiding a precious crystal in a common place
(13-09-2016 08:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 08:05 AM)KerimF Wrote:  This is exactly how the powerful/rich world's top deceivers hide the truths of their diabolic plans. They need just releasing many stories, besides their false approved one, about every important event (as of 9/11/2001), so that the probability for a heard story not to be a false theory is very high.
As a consequence, when a person hears a new story (different from the official approved one and proven on TV, as usual) he automatically responds: "Hey... here is another conspiracy theory" Big Grin

The world's deceivers are fortunate that most people in the world are rather busy about taking care of their family and work and don't have enough time to discover any hidden truth (mainly if it doesn't affect their lives directly).

A precious crystal or "any important thing which is not supposed being discovered by the common people" is not the same thing a hypothesis or information.

Scientists are good at looking at a range of competing hypotheses and figuring out the one most likely to be correct given the wealth of evidence available to them. This is because they use the scientific method.

Without such a systematic and thorough approach at looking at all the available evidence, asking questions and testing assumptions and hypotheses, there is no way to determine which one of your crystals is fake and which is the genuine one.

Your are totally right ideally speaking.

But let us not forget that an inspector or a scientist is, at the same time, a human being; not a powerful good angel Wink
Of course, no one will stop you, for example, to choose those who deserve your trust or not.

On my side, only the fruits that are generated by one or more events (the new facts that will happen after a certain time as a consequence) can reveal without a doubt the truth if hidden. The fruits of a tree reveal always the origin of its roots, no matter how deep they are underground.

On these days (and since March 2012), my neighbourhood (in Aleppo city) is attacked almost daily by mortars and missiles (bombs of hell) by foreign terrorists that UN presents always as being brave Syrian rebels looking for the USA Freedom and Democracy. They all started to come from abroad (more than a half million so far, mainly via Turkey) when Obama urged the world to also save Syrians as Bush did to the Iraqi people in year 2003.
These well-trained well-armed mercenaries hold high their scaring black flag of Al-Qaeda while asking for the head of the Syrian president as requested by the White House since March 2011. In March 2012, my small farm, near the city, was attacked and occupied by long dark beards who came from Chechnya to save us from a dictator. So while you were made to believe that Syrians live a revolution or civil war, proven by solid evidences on videos, all Syrians know they are attacked openly by the American Islamist army that was introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001. So to me, all the videos that show clearly Al-Qaeda (and alike) as being the enemy of the men on power in America are just fairy tales created for adults. This cannot be true for the simple reason; the greatest beneficiaries of spreading the 9/11 terror against civilians, anywhere in the world (including America), are the same ones who won, on 9/11/2001, the Jackpot (unlimited legitimate rights and incomes... to the end of time perhaps... 15 years only, so far).

But please don't hesitate to call me... a conspiracy nut. After all, it is safer for you to believe (or at least to pretend believing) the approved stories of the 9/11 tragic events... in case you live in the Free World.

Wish you the best.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
13-09-2016, 09:20 AM
(13-09-2016 04:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Let us hear your practical answer of this question:

How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?

For instance, in case some members here didn’t use reading between lines, this precious crystal could be any important thing which is not supposed being discovered by the common people.

Kerim

Note: Soon, you will notice that this thread does indeed belong to this sub-forum... Please be patient Wink

I have an idea where you can stick your crystal.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-09-2016, 09:37 AM

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-09-2016, 09:53 AM
(13-09-2016 08:27 AM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  Somehow I knew you weren't talking about an actual crystal. So the point you seem to be making is that the REAL truth about anything from 9/11 to vaccines to the New World Order is actually out there, but the "powers that be" use misdirection and media saturation so that the "official story" seems more plausible or acceptable than what's actually going on? This is nothing new, people have been making claims like this for eons.

Just because the "official story" might have an agenda doesn't mean there's any truth to the conspiracies. It certainly doesn't PROVE there's something insidious bubbling below the surface.

Iraqis lived the 9/11 terror... only when the US System decided to save them from a dictator.
Egyptians also lived the 9/11 terror... only when the US System decided to save them from a dictator.
The US System was kind to also save the people in Libya, Yemen and even Ukraine for a few.
So, when Obama urged the world, in March 2011, to save Syrians also from a dictator that was discovered from America (based on videos as usual), I didn't need to be a prophet to predict that my country will live the 9/11 terror too.

Do you really think that ANY video can convince me that Al-Qaeda wasn't just a cover up of the Hollywood most perfect crime in the 21st century?
It is clear, as sunlight is, that on that tragic day, the men on power in America were able to replace, in less than 24 hours and for good, their old bogyman 'Communism' with a new one 'Terror of Islam'.
While, as it is always claimed, all intelligences of the Free World are running after Al-Qaeda (since 2001), the latter has now the greatest international terrorist army that has all the hi-tech means (starting from the miniature highly-efficient explosives for terrorist attacks) to the point the armies of the greatest nations (as stated continuously by the White House) cannot defeat it before many decades to come.

The truth is that Bush had to occupy Afghanistan and Iraq where the core of this CIA Islamist army was built in peace till year 2010. About a million kids were transformed to human-like robots to play the Islamist terrorists in the American endless series "War on Terror". Of course, many other kids, in almost all over the world, have been already prepared too, during the last 15 years. So we are just at the beginning of what will be known by the future generations as the 'World Terror War' (WTW). For instance, some of the terrorist's leaders who were killed in Syria were guests in what Americans know as 'Guantanamo Prison'. Now you know why Closing it was always out of question. in reality, it is one among the main training bases to produce new leaders for the CIA Islamist groups.

Anyway, I don't expect you believe anything I said because these truths above don't affect your life directly. But if you feel the need to insult in order to feel better, please be my guest.
Naturally, if a truth is not supposed being heard, it hurts... mainly if it comes from a stranger who is supposed being not enough civilized... as, for example, civilized like Obama and Bush who are the best American persons as confirmed by the free American voters.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
13-09-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 10:11 AM by KerimF.)
(13-09-2016 09:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 04:34 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Let us hear your practical answer of this question:

How could you hide a precious crystal, you got, in a place that anyone can access?

For instance, in case some members here didn’t use reading between lines, this precious crystal could be any important thing which is not supposed being discovered by the common people.

Kerim

Note: Soon, you will notice that this thread does indeed belong to this sub-forum... Please be patient Wink

To where I, 'Kerim', go, 'Bucky Ball' goes too... just to tell me, more and more, about his experiences in life Tongue

Thank you.

Kerim

13-09-2016, 10:06 AM
(13-09-2016 08:48 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  You're wrong on all accounts.
I know because this man told me so....

[Image: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg]

The easiest answer that anyone can think of and say is: "You are wrong". For instance, my grandmother was able doing it too Tongue

But thanks for the nice picture... though I don't smoke.

Kerim

13-09-2016, 10:18 AM
(13-09-2016 09:20 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Kerim

*Raises his hand*

me me me

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-09-2016, 11:01 AM
(13-09-2016 09:53 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Do you really think that ANY video can convince me that Al-Qaeda wasn't just a cover up of the Hollywood most perfect crime in the 21st century?

You have not a shred of evidence that 9/11 was organized and perpetrated by anyone other than Muslim Fundamentalist extremists. Hollywood, (your Almighty God), of which you are insanely jealous, and obsess over daily, ..... had nothing to do with it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-09-2016, 11:40 AM
In an ice cube.