Hiding a precious crystal in a common place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Hiding a precious crystal in a common place
(17-09-2016 03:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 02:12 PM)kim Wrote:  Disinformation. And? So? What?
Everyone pretty much wades through disinformation everyday, just to get from point "A" to point "B".

Is there a point to this thread? Shy

I was hoping to find out how to hide things in plain sight.

[Image: liu_bolin_hiding_in_new_york_no_1_wall_s...011_xl.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 03:55 PM
(13-09-2016 07:15 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Put it at the bottom of the sea floor. Or even just dig a shallow hole somewhere and cover it up. The point is, no one is going to know where to look for it.

I am afraid it should be seen... otherwise how hiding it in a common place could be a clever trick Wink

Kerim

Don't be afraid. Nothing to fear here.
17-09-2016, 04:00 PM
(17-09-2016 01:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 11:52 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But please don't worry, as long you believe the modern bible and support, with or without your knowledge, the representatives of the modern god (that cannot be seen and heard too), you deserve the best life on earth. But I am not jealous because anyone who accepts living the slavery of minds, as being one of its master-mind deceiver or common followers, has the right to be spoiled and privileged to a great extent in exchange of his soul (or his personal will and logic, if you like).

Kerim... who sees illusions.

What exactly is the modern Bible? (pro tip: Bible is usually capitalized especially by believers.)

And who is the modern god?

And, it's not illusions you see it's hallucinations.

You are polite most of the time, I will give you that...but, why are you here? What are you attempting to accomplish?

In general, we may refer to a source as being 'a bible' if certain believers get their truths from it without questioning. Here, many readers direct me to find the truths, I am looking for, to internet. So, it was natural for me to see 'internet' as the modern bible (or Bible, if you like) made for the modern believers (I call them 'Internetists').

The modern god cannot be seen or heard as all other man-made gods. Men can perceive its existence only through the men who play the role of its representatives (as it is also the case for all man-made gods). And the servants of its representatives are usually known as politicians (hired in a way or another; this depends on the region). The top representatives of the modern god are actually the world's top decision makers (for being the most powerful rich owners of the greatest international corporations). They are much like the producers and directors of great movies, behind the scenes.

I am here to exchange, if possible, my observations and analyses with new people. Before I came here, I thought that an atheist trusts his own intellectual power before of any other one. It seems I was wrong. Most atheists I met here base their knowledge (mainly in politics which is the counterpart of religions) on what they can find on the internet and, as I said earlier, without questioning. So, in a way, I see myself here as being among formal theists Wink who have chosen another source as their bible Consider

Anyway, not all atheists here are formal ones. So I have the chance to learn new things from them.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
17-09-2016, 04:00 PM
(13-09-2016 08:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 07:30 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  I see holocaust denial is part of your issues, so is your point that it's the Jews?

Why don't you simply state it, and stop being obtuse?

Please tell me... Why do you insist on giving me the impression you are born to be aggressive?!

But truth be said, I knew people who consider a day was lost if, on this day, they couldn't attack someone in a way or another. So, please be my guest if you are one of them.

Kerim

[Added]
About the Jews: How many times I should repeat that Jews and Muslims are now tools on the hands of the most powerful/rich families in the world? The World's Top Decision Makers (and their close servants) have no belief other than gaining more and more power and money. But this doesn't prevent them playing Evangelists, Catholics, Jews and Muslims for a few.

Excuse me asshole. I am a Jew and am not at tool of anyone, Go stuff yourself!
17-09-2016, 04:14 PM
(17-09-2016 04:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 08:13 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Please tell me... Why do you insist on giving me the impression you are born to be aggressive?!

But truth be said, I knew people who consider a day was lost if, on this day, they couldn't attack someone in a way or another. So, please be my guest if you are one of them.

Kerim

[Added]
About the Jews: How many times I should repeat that Jews and Muslims are now tools on the hands of the most powerful/rich families in the world? The World's Top Decision Makers (and their close servants) have no belief other than gaining more and more power and money. But this doesn't prevent them playing Evangelists, Catholics, Jews and Muslims for a few.

Excuse me asshole. I am a Jew and am not at ool of anyone, Go stuff yourself!

If you were not exported to Middle East, no one can let you be a tool... right?

It is the same for all foreign long dark beards (of ISIS) that were exported also to Middle East for the glory of the American Elite. So only the Muslim who moved to Middle East or else to spread terror of the American Qaeda (introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001) is, with or without his knowledge, a tool in the hands of the 9/11 masterminds... hence a tool to serve the most powerful/rich top deceivers in the world (who are actually not Jewish, Muslim, Christian or else).

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
17-09-2016, 04:25 PM
(17-09-2016 04:14 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 04:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Excuse me asshole. I am a Jew and am not at ool of anyone, Go stuff yourself!

If you were not exported to Middle East, no one can let you be a tool... right?

It is the same for all foreign long dark beards (of ISIS) that were exported also to Middle East for the glory of the American Elite. So only the Muslim who moved to Middle East or else to spread terror of the American Qaeda (introduced with a great success on 9/11/2001) is, with or without his knowledge, a tool in the hands of the 9/11 masterminds... hence a tool to serve the most powerful/rich top deceivers in the world (who are actually not Jewish, Muslim, Christian or else).

Kerim

Hmmm .... Consider I think he's trying to tell us ... he's ... he's a ... a ... something ... it's vague.

Anyway, thanks for ignoring my answer to your original post. Dodgy
Here it is again:
DISINFORMATION

Are you able to read it now? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Analogy fail. You can't steal the truth and the more you share it around the harder it is to hide.

As for precious crystals hidden in plain sight try a rock or copper wire. They don't seem like much but you'll have a damned hard time building a civilization without them. And yes, both are crystals. Many, many crystals in most cases.

[Image: 394h288-0920706001276460970.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
20-09-2016, 01:10 AM
(17-09-2016 02:12 PM)kim Wrote:  Disinformation. And? So? What?
Everyone pretty much wades through disinformation everyday, just to get from point "A" to point "B".

Is there a point to this thread? Shy

Sorry, if you couldn't get the point of this thread after reading my post #16 in the least, I am afraid that you should consider this thread having no serious point at all... In this case, please take it as another thread made for fun. Thank you for asking.

Kerim

20-09-2016, 03:28 AM
(17-09-2016 10:02 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Analogy fail. You can't steal the truth and the more you share it around the harder it is to hide.

I am afraid, that 'stealing' is not the same in all situations.

A hungry kid who steals a piece of bread to survive is usually condemned by the men of powerful/rich class (and their servants) to protect their positions.
But, if this kid is caught by a human being, he would give him his meal in addition to what he had to steal.

In religions and politics, the powerful/rich deceivers let stealing the natural truths, besides the hidden parts in their well-prepared stories (actually fairy tales made for the common adults), almost impossible by the common people. This gives them the power to keep millions in continuous confusion, if not in a state of fear, hence to let them be nice obedient followers in any situation.

Please forget what I said if you have already stolen all the truths you needed Big Grin

Kerim

25-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Why is it every single time we get one of this idiots on the forum they can't seem to string a coherent thought together in such a way as to not look like a deliberate attempt to mutilate basic grammar? Is there like a training camp for these chucklefucks where day one involves the forcible rape of the English language?

Honestly it's like reading the comments on a YouTube video, how long are we gonna have to wait till the whack-a-doos send a representative that won't make my eyes bleed?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post