Hiding a precious crystal in a common place

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Hiding a precious crystal in a common place
(20-09-2016 03:28 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(17-09-2016 10:02 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Analogy fail. You can't steal the truth and the more you share it around the harder it is to hide.

I am afraid, that 'stealing' is not the same in all situations.

A hungry kid who steals a piece of bread to survive is usually condemned by the men of powerful/rich class (and their servants) to protect their positions.
But, if this kid is caught by a human being, he would give him his meal in addition to what he had to steal.

In religions and politics, the powerful/rich deceivers let stealing the natural truths, besides the hidden parts in their well-prepared stories (actually fairy tales made for the common adults), almost impossible by the common people. This gives them the power to keep millions in continuous confusion, if not in a state of fear, hence to let them be nice obedient followers in any situation.

Please forget what I said if you have already stolen all the truths you needed Big Grin

Kerim
Damn kiddo, that's a whole lotta words to say nothing of value.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
25-09-2016, 09:57 PM
(25-09-2016 09:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 03:28 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid, that 'stealing' is not the same in all situations.

A hungry kid who steals a piece of bread to survive is usually condemned by the men of powerful/rich class (and their servants) to protect their positions.
But, if this kid is caught by a human being, he would give him his meal in addition to what he had to steal.

In religions and politics, the powerful/rich deceivers let stealing the natural truths, besides the hidden parts in their well-prepared stories (actually fairy tales made for the common adults), almost impossible by the common people. This gives them the power to keep millions in continuous confusion, if not in a state of fear, hence to let them be nice obedient followers in any situation.

Please forget what I said if you have already stolen all the truths you needed Big Grin

Kerim
Damn kiddo, that's a whole lotta words to say nothing of value.Drinking Beverage

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-09-2016, 11:11 PM
(25-09-2016 09:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 09:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Damn kiddo, that's a whole lotta words to say nothing of value.Drinking Beverage

― W.C. Fields
What's it say though that he seems only able to baffle himself? Laugh out load

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
26-09-2016, 12:01 AM
(25-09-2016 11:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 09:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields
What's it say though that he seems only able to baffle himself? Laugh out load

Well, I'm sure his mom thinks he's 'special' too. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
02-10-2016, 05:08 PM
(25-09-2016 09:49 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Why is it every single time we get one of this idiots on the forum they can't seem to string a coherent thought together in such a way as to not look like a deliberate attempt to mutilate basic grammar? Is there like a training camp for these chucklefucks where day one involves the forcible rape of the English language?

Honestly it's like reading the comments on a YouTube video, how long are we gonna have to wait till the whack-a-doos send a representative that won't make my eyes bleed?

This is indeed a very interesting question.

The answer is very simple.
Idiots as I, Kerim, help people like you (whatever your name is) get the great feeling of being among the fittest mortal creatures. These best creatures are proud, as you are here, for knowing very well how to follow the grammar's rules (of a native language for example) much better than the inferior creatures do. Most of these rules were created by some ancient mortal creatures and imposed on all future generations (much like the Word of God Wink ).

Anyway, it is always good you care of your native language, English. After all, you were forced to be born on a land where your parents had to speak English... not Japanese or Chinese Wink But please don't tell me you worship your language as Muslims have to worship Arabic (the language of their god, Allah).

Let us remember that for some people to feel being great, some others should play the idiots before them. But please don't thank me, it is my pleasure you are fine.

Your idiot, Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
02-10-2016, 05:22 PM
(25-09-2016 09:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-09-2016 03:28 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid, that 'stealing' is not the same in all situations.

Kerim

I hope you also notice that you added nothing of value too here.

But, as you see, I am not surprised. It became obvious to me that most members here have no right to communicate with strangers (other than insulting them). I guess, this attitude helps them be safer in their FREE country (where the FREE people are very well watched, under one pretext or another, by their FREE men on power Consider ).

Your idiot talker, Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
02-10-2016, 05:29 PM
(25-09-2016 09:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 09:50 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Damn kiddo, that's a whole lotta words to say nothing of value.Drinking Beverage

― W.C. Fields

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that just replying me with some innovative insults was always an attempt to dazzle me with brilliance.
I wonder what baffling with bullshit could be Huh

Anyway, I keep learning new things here. Thank you.

02-10-2016, 05:44 PM
(26-09-2016 12:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 11:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  What's it say though that he seems only able to baffle himself? Laugh out load

Well, I'm sure his mom thinks he's 'special' too. Wink

Every human is created to be special.
But men are also created free. So we shouldn't be surprised when a person prefers being driven (his body and mind) by a ruling system (religious or political) and lives, therefore, in peace among the common happy sheep for milk.