Hiding evidence.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Hiding evidence.
Why do people use the "Illuminati hiding evidence" excuse?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Hiding evidence.
because braindead

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
13-05-2014, 02:52 PM
(13-05-2014 02:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why do people use the "Illuminati hiding evidence" excuse?

Because people are dumb and gullible...

My cousin is the head of a Masonic Lodge and you wouldn't believe the amount of things he gets accused of simply for being a Mason... Apparently, my cousin is the secret puppet emperor of earth and personally knows the cure for cancer, poverty, free energy, and chemtrails.

Not even joking.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-05-2014, 02:54 PM
(13-05-2014 02:52 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Why do people use the "Illuminati hiding evidence" excuse?

Because people are dumb and gullible...

My cousin is the head of a Masonic Lodge and you wouldn't believe the amount of things he gets accused of simply for being a Mason... Apparently, my cousin is the secret puppet emperor of earth and personally knows the cure for cancer, poverty, free energy, and chemtrails.

Not even joking.

Next thing you will tell me he doesn't run MTV either.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-05-2014, 02:56 PM
(13-05-2014 02:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:52 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Because people are dumb and gullible...

Not even joking.

Next thing you will tell me he doesn't run MTV either.

No, no. That one is true. It was actually just to spite me that he pulled all the music videos off the channel and filled it with reality TV crap.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
13-05-2014, 02:58 PM
(13-05-2014 02:56 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:54 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Next thing you will tell me he doesn't run MTV either.

No, no. That one is true. It was actually just to spite me that he pulled all the music videos off the channel and filled it with reality TV crap.

Tell him to add more metal. Less rap.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
13-05-2014, 03:00 PM
(13-05-2014 02:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:56 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, no. That one is true. It was actually just to spite me that he pulled all the music videos off the channel and filled it with reality TV crap.

Tell him to add more metal. Less rap.

He'd just pull ALL metal if I asked for that. Having more metal would make me happy, and it's the job of the Masons to make sure that I'm not happy because I know the truth about them... They're out to get me, man!

13-05-2014, 03:02 PM
(13-05-2014 03:00 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 02:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Tell him to add more metal. Less rap.

He'd just pull ALL metal if I asked for that. Having more metal would make me happy, and it's the job of the Masons to make sure that I'm not happy because I know the truth about them... They're out to get me, man!

Then tell him more rap.

13-05-2014, 03:05 PM
(13-05-2014 03:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:00 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  He'd just pull ALL metal if I asked for that. Having more metal would make me happy, and it's the job of the Masons to make sure that I'm not happy because I know the truth about them... They're out to get me, man!

Then tell him more rap.

They're too sneaky for that. They have mind reading devices hidden all over... The tinfoil only keeps out the mind control rays, not the readers. Still haven't figured out what metal I need for that.

13-05-2014, 03:11 PM
(13-05-2014 03:05 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 03:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Then tell him more rap.

They're too sneaky for that. They have mind reading devices hidden all over... The tinfoil only keeps out the mind control rays, not the readers. Still haven't figured out what metal I need for that.

[Image: Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg]

Now do it.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post