High Heeled Shoes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: High Heeled Shoes
(22-02-2015 12:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I prefer to wear 3-4" stilettos for social functions, the mall, dinner dates, etc. Will wear wedges and flip flops in the summer, depending on the sun dress. I wear clogs at work. Only time I wear tennis shoes is with my yoga pants or exercise shorts. But if I'm dressing to be seen - gotta have heels. I've been known to wear strappy heels with a fitted tee and jeans. I'm a podiatrist's wet dream - I'm gonna make one a lot of money some day.

This is my dream shoe. When I pay off all my debt, it's getting added to my collection:
[Image: christian-louboutin-so-kate-patent-leath...-black.jpg]

My mom only wears them about once a year when she gets all dressed up for Christmas Eve. But since that's how I always "knew" about them, they just look really "dressy" to me..but totally out of place like at work or when I see someone with them on in the hospital. I usually think "Great. Your local Orthopedist thanks you, as you will be paying her/him a visit someday". Tongue There's a place in Buckhead my buddies took me once, (the Lennox Mall...and shut up, NOT for shoes) ... you can prolly get some there, (that is if you can find a damn place to park Weeping )
I have one really expensive pair of shoes ... and I never wear them. Rolleyes I have a new tiny kitty cat and she likes to sleep in them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-02-2015, 01:38 PM
All-Stars work for me! Thumbsup

[Image: carmen-electra-and-converse-chuck-taylor...allery.jpg]

Or maybe it's just that Carmen Electra can get away with anything... Consider

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
22-02-2015, 02:10 PM
[Image: 10917102_10152538534671863_2304617371373013658_n.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
22-02-2015, 02:21 PM
(22-02-2015 01:08 PM)cactus Wrote:  Fuck the "fashion rules" for what men are "supposed" to wear. I wear Birkenstock-style sandals in the summer (with the back strap; I hate fighting to keep my shoes from falling off), and I love them.

Yes, but are you wearing socks?
[Image: gun_cock.gif]

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
22-02-2015, 02:24 PM
(22-02-2015 02:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  [Image: 10917102_10152538534671863_2304617371373013658_n.jpg]

Heals are also really good for proper horse back archery. Only time I've ever worn a pair anyway. Unsure

22-02-2015, 02:50 PM
(22-02-2015 02:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 02:10 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  [Image: 10917102_10152538534671863_2304617371373013658_n.jpg]

Heals are also really good for proper horse back archery. Only time I've ever worn a pair anyway. Unsure

Huh? Why would you wear heels for horse back archery? Seems like the horse has four pair of shoes already, why would you need heels?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
22-02-2015, 02:59 PM
(22-02-2015 02:50 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 02:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Heals are also really good for proper horse back archery. Only time I've ever worn a pair anyway. Unsure

Huh? Why would you wear heels for horse back archery? Seems like the horse has four pair of shoes already, why would you need heels?

Haha, not for the horse obviously Tongue

The high heels allow you to contort your legs in the stirrups to a greater degree while maintaining control. I could shoot 360* while in a pretty good gallop without much difficulty at all.

High heels originate in Persia sometime at or before the 9th Century for exactly this reason.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-02-2015, 03:05 PM
(22-02-2015 01:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I prefer to wear 3-4" stilettos for social functions, the mall, dinner dates, etc. Will wear wedges and flip flops in the summer, depending on the sun dress. I wear clogs at work. Only time I wear tennis shoes is with my yoga pants or exercise shorts. But if I'm dressing to be seen - gotta have heels. I've been known to wear strappy heels with a fitted tee and jeans. I'm a podiatrist's wet dream - I'm gonna make one a lot of money some day.

This is my dream shoe. When I pay off all my debt, it's getting added to my collection:
[Image: christian-louboutin-so-kate-patent-leath...-black.jpg]

My mom only wears them about once a year when she gets all dressed up for Christmas Eve. But since that's how I always "knew" about them, they just look really "dressy" to me..but totally out of place like at work or when I see someone with them on in the hospital. I usually think "Great. Your local Orthopedist thanks you, as you will be paying her/him a visit someday". Tongue There's a place in Buckhead my buddies took me once, (the Lennox Mall...and shut up, NOT for shoes) ... you can prolly get some there, (that is if you can find a damn place to park Weeping )
I have one really expensive pair of shoes ... and I never wear them. Rolleyes I have a new tiny kitty cat and she likes to sleep in them.

Parking at Lennox DOES suck. I can get Louboutins at Green Hills mall in Nashville or The Summit in Birmingham. Green Hills is fun for window shopping and people watching. My cousin got a pair for her first wedding anniversary - me so jealous.

I have one moderately priced pair of shoes - can't wear them anymore Sad They were difficult for even me to walk in, and I don't wanna wear them without a man to hang onto for fear of falling. They were fabulous. Covered in silver glitter with giant bows on the back - 4 1/2" or 5" stiletto. They were my Christmas party/New Years Eve/sexy times shoes.

A lot of the female attendings wear Louboutins at the hospital. I'm personally not a fan of dress attire for patient interaction nor white coats. Infection control. Infection control. Infection control. Everyone should be in scrubs. Seeing a doc in a suit and tie reaaally bugs the hell out of me unless they're there for a meeting. I think, when's the last time you had that tie or white coat laundered, and with how many patients have you interacted? Don't lean across my patient's fresh sternal incision with that tie. Ick.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
22-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Quote:Guys, what kind of non-hooker High Heeled Shoes are your favorites?

Red, pointy, no platform , no straps , thin heel Drooling    

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
22-02-2015, 03:23 PM
(22-02-2015 02:21 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 01:08 PM)cactus Wrote:  Fuck the "fashion rules" for what men are "supposed" to wear. I wear Birkenstock-style sandals in the summer (with the back strap; I hate fighting to keep my shoes from falling off), and I love them.

Yes, but are you wearing socks?

Never. I'm not nearly that self-confident. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?