High Heeled Shoes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2015, 06:40 PM
RE: High Heeled Shoes
Ah yes, good point FC and also Anjele. I had forgotten about that.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 06:42 PM
(22-02-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 06:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Have you noticed how some women look like they're walking all akimbo in high heels? Like a Paso Fino horse about to fall over. Heels are sexy but only if you know how to glide across the floor.

One of my pet peeves is women who wear heels and have absolutely no idea how to operate them. The step should be seamless, like the shoe is an extension of your leg and foot.

Only a three year old looks cute clomping around in high heels. A grown woman should practice till her walk looks (and sounds) natural.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
22-02-2015, 08:33 PM
(22-02-2015 06:03 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Have you noticed how some women look like they're walking all akimbo in high heels? Like a Paso Fino horse about to fall over. Heels are sexy but only if you know how to glide across the floor.

Akimbo? You mean like these girls? Snicker, snicker.Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-02-2015, 09:40 PM
I used to work with a young woman who always had impeccable hair, makeup, and clothing...she dressed up for work...always. When she wore heels, even fairly low ones, she walked with her feet nearly pointed out to side. It ruined the whole effect.

Eating lunch at a restaurant one day a woman came in clopping so loudly that I first thought someone was let one of those Lippazaner Stallions in to prance around on the hard tile floor. As she came into view I could see she had tried to cram big, fat feet into quite small shoes. The look and sound nearly drove me out my mind.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-02-2015, 09:49 PM
(22-02-2015 08:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I felt like a bad person laughing at some of these. Especially when I realized that the woman at 2:20 got knocked out cold. Gasp

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-02-2015, 10:24 PM
It's all about the calves. My wife is good about wearing hooker heels in the bedroom. Hope that's not objectifying her.
22-02-2015, 10:36 PM
(22-02-2015 11:50 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Guys, what kind of non-hooker High Heeled Shoes are your favorites? Shoes that women can actually walk in and not die a slow death in.
Of course, it's not upto me what women wear.
But, I tend to prefer women in sneakers. Sporty women are hot. Comfortable women are confident and practical. i like a practical women.

I'm not excited by high heels or the fact that a woman is in high heels. I don't think it makes her body move better, it often looks awkward and uncomfortable to me.
22-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Kelly Ripa demonstrates the correct way to run in heels

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
23-02-2015, 12:05 AM
(22-02-2015 08:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

That was painful to watch but yes this is what I mean. If you can’t sashay in high heels don’t go out in them.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-02-2015, 12:12 AM
How to properly walk in high heels

The scariest shoes of all time

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post