The scariest shoes of all time

That second one reminded me of a Pterodactyl crawling on it's elbows. Big Grin
(Jurassic Park 3 I believe.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
23-02-2015, 01:32 AM
RE: High Heeled Shoes
(22-02-2015 06:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  One of my pet peeves is women who wear heels and have absolutely no idea how to operate them. The step should be seamless, like the shoe is an extension of your leg and foot.

Only a three year old looks cute clomping around in high heels. A grown woman should practice till her walk looks (and sounds) natural.

I work in a very quiet open plan office. There is one woman there who wears very large clompy heels. SHE'S REALLY FUCKING LOUD WHEN SHE WALKS BY.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
23-02-2015, 04:49 AM
I wish I could wear heels everyday Sad

I like them quite high, so there's nothing even remotely comfortable to walk around in.

These must be my all-time favorite hhs, even though I still haven't acquired a pair:

[Image: ekt7cm-l-610x610-shoes-black+heels+ankle...+heels.jpg]

I wear boots with moderate heels or sneakers most of the time, but it's got to be high heels on those special nights out. I think I own around 15 pairs of hhs (which were either extremely cheap -one of them even cost 5$- or gifts) and I get to wear them 3-4 times a year. Silly, right? Rolleyes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
23-02-2015, 05:14 AM
(23-02-2015 04:49 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  ...
I wear boots with moderate heels

Talking of boots...

I spent a Saturday (yes, the whole day) in Mongolia, hunting for the 'perfect' high-heeled boots on one floor of a department store.

One whole floor dedicated to booth after booth of ladies boots!

I took pictures of the ones that met the requirements (instructions) I was given. Then went back to the hotel (not a short walk) and sent the pictures for rejection / approval.

The pair she chose?

The first pair that I selected! Rolleyes

I don't know whether this story points to my genius or my stupidity.

Weeping

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2015, 08:27 AM
(23-02-2015 05:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 04:49 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  ...
I wear boots with moderate heels

Talking of boots...

I spent a Saturday (yes, the whole day) in Mongolia, hunting for the 'perfect' high-heeled boots on one floor of a department store.

I took pictures of the ones that met the requirements (instructions) I was given. Then went back to the hotel (not a short walk) and sent the pictures for rejection / approval.

The pair she chose?

Weeping

Shut up...you had me at Mongolia.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-02-2015, 08:31 AM
(23-02-2015 08:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 05:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Talking of boots...

The pair she chose?

Weeping

Shut up...you had me at Mongolia.

Show me the money!!!

Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-02-2015, 08:49 AM
(22-02-2015 11:09 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Kelly Ripa demonstrates the correct way to run in heels

sigh...dunno why, but I have always had a crush on her, thankfully I married my dreamgirl, and dreamgirl always wins over crush...hehe.. Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 09:35 AM
High Heeled Shoes
It's all about how the lady carries herself in heels. Also, is she wearing panty hose, stockings, a form of sock that compliments the shoe. Knee highs or thigh highs for the win!!!
23-02-2015, 09:54 AM
(23-02-2015 09:35 AM)Typhon Wrote:  It's all about how the lady carries herself in heels. Also, is she wearing panty hose, stockings, a form of sock that compliments the shoe. Knee highs or thigh highs for the win!!!

Years in Catholic school have left me unable to wear knee highs unless under a pair of jeans with my Harley boots.

I'll leave this right here...

[img][Image: shoes_zpsvggjn16a.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
23-02-2015, 09:56 AM
(22-02-2015 09:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I used to work with a young woman who always had impeccable hair, makeup, and clothing...she dressed up for work...always. When she wore heels, even fairly low ones, she walked with her feet nearly pointed out to side. It ruined the whole effect.

Eating lunch at a restaurant one day a woman came in clopping so loudly that I first thought someone was let one of those Lippazaner Stallions in to prance around on the hard tile floor. As she came into view I could see she had tried to cram big, fat feet into quite small shoes. The look and sound nearly drove me out my mind.

That reminds me of the character that Carol Burnett invented, Mrs Wiggins, and her high heeled walk. Her feet weren't pointed sideways but her butt was sticking out and she tipped forward. Her walk was so funny.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post