High Heeled Shoes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: High Heeled Shoes
(23-02-2015 03:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:13 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Not buying it, those could be anyone's feet, i demand a pic of the whole shebang, that way we can ascertain those are your shoes Angel

I put a filter on it, cause these shoes deserved a filter, so my feet aren't *quite* as pale. But...you should know they're mine because the feet are so damn white.

mhmmmm all I heard was "blah blah blah no pic for you"

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 04:32 PM
(23-02-2015 03:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:28 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I put a filter on it, cause these shoes deserved a filter, so my feet aren't *quite* as pale. But...you should know they're mine because the feet are so damn white.

mhmmmm all I heard was "blah blah blah no pic for you"

Big Grin

I tried. Didn't like the pics. Not easy to take a full length selfie. Now me and my High Heeled Shoes, little black dress, tights, and red lips are about to walk into the attorney's office. It's my "I'm gonna make you regret this" outfit. Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
23-02-2015, 04:39 PM
(23-02-2015 04:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  mhmmmm all I heard was "blah blah blah no pic for you"

Big Grin

I tried. Didn't like the pics. Not easy to take a full length selfie. Now me and my High Heeled Shoes, little black dress, tights, and red lips are about to walk into the attorney's office. It's my "I'm gonna make you regret this" outfit. Angel

no pic no proof Big Grin

Give him hell, and move on with your life...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-02-2015, 04:59 PM
(23-02-2015 04:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 03:50 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  mhmmmm all I heard was "blah blah blah no pic for you"

Big Grin

Well now that's just cruel!

Do it again Evil_monster

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post