Highway sign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Highway sign
(10-05-2014 12:04 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooh it says, "use your blinker."
I get it now....

Yeah, New England accent humor. Smile

You should also use yah blinkah when ya pahk yah cah.

In Hahvaad Yahd

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 12:02 PM
I pahkt thah cah in thah yahd last night.

The accent in my head is either Ted Kennedy or the old fart from the sausage commercials -- Pepperidge Fahm. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-05-2014, 12:30 PM
No problem... I understand all the different dialects, we get em all here in Florida. Smartass

* and they can leave anytime now...... no driving fuckers. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
10-05-2014, 12:55 PM
(10-05-2014 12:30 PM)War Horse Wrote:  No problem... I understand all the different dialects, we get em all here in Florida. Smartass

* and they can leave anytime now...... no driving fuckers. Dodgy

A good chunk of them are from Pittsburgh, and you can keep them.

I shit you not, Pittsburgh is the 'snowbird' (nickname for elderly people who fly south for the winter) capital of the United States. We have more elderly people per capita in Allegheny County (where Pittsburgh is situated) than in any other state of the union, including all of the counties in Florida.

A few years back I actually flew down to Naples, Florida from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in January for a freelance photography job. I get down there and it's in the mid 70's and I packed shirts and shorts. Everyone down there had on pants and jackets, and kept looking at me like I was the crazy one. Naples was filled with old people, and everything else that comes with them.

Changing lanes without signaling? Check. Only in Naples they move across multiple lanes at once because the place is criss-crossed with five lane highways.

Naming everything after displaced wildlife? Check. Everything was names 'alligator' this or 'pelican' that, never once saw either of them; just like how everything up here is named 'deer' this and 'bear' that.

So what I'm try to say is: Fuck old people. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-05-2014, 01:20 PM
I attended a school in Tuscon years ago and had quite a commute...90 miles each way. From Halloween to Easter I had to add time to that already miserable commute to account for the snow birds that had absofuckinglutely no idea where they were going.

However, they did use their blinkers...constantly...they never turned the fucking things off. They just knew that in some point in their day they were going to have to turn somewhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-05-2014, 01:37 PM
(09-05-2014 03:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 02:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's missing the hey, asshole part.

The message changes. It goes:
  • "Hey, asshole"
  • "when you change lanes"
  • "use yah blinkah"

Well, I'm pretty sure it does. Consider

As cars pass under - [*]"Hey, asshole" - I have to wonder how often this is said...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-05-2014, 01:39 PM
LOL guys, welcome to my world.... not to mention these cheap fuckers come down here expecting shit done for a 6 pack of beer. Paint my house, fix my car, cut my lawn, bla bla bla...... you'd think shit was free for the locals... and forget about leaving a tip for the waitress/barmaid, she gets paid, right?

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, fuckers buy a place and say they live here for 6 + months and catch the tax break..... I'm glad that I'm retired and dont have to put up with the ass wipes anymore.

Unfortunately they are the major income for the local tourist business's, like the manatee shit and airboat rides, but for the rest of it, they suck ass.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
10-05-2014, 02:29 PM
(09-05-2014 02:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's missing the hey, asshole part.

[Image: 293d0298afadfe4af43b2460b2b24046.jpg]

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post