Hijacked photo by Islamic jihadists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2015, 06:59 AM
Hijacked photo by Islamic jihadists
Weird and disturbing.

I was looking up images for the new Bond Girl, 50 yr old Monica Belucci. I googled her name, clicked images and was browsing them. I see a very seductive black and white photo and clicked on it. It was grainy so I clicked on “go to image” and a gif of people being executed by being shot in the head came up! What the absolute fuck was that?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Hijacked photo by Islamic jihadists
She is go

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
07-02-2015, 07:27 AM
ISIS is known for doing this.

During the world cup they uploaded vids and images of beheadings under tags such as "what a header".

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
07-02-2015, 08:27 AM
(07-02-2015 07:27 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ISIS is known for doing this.

During the world cup they uploaded vids and images of beheadings under tags such as "what a header".

I'm so going to hell for sniggering a little at that.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-02-2015, 10:56 PM
(07-02-2015 07:27 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  ISIS is known for doing this.

No shit? What a bunch of fucktards.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-02-2015, 11:26 PM
(07-02-2015 08:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

I'm so going to hell for sniggering a little at that.

All I could think of is that they should sponsor bowling.
Hell indeed.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post