Hikaru Sulu is Gay (official)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Hikaru Sulu is Gay (official)
There has always been a debate over whether or not the character of George Takei within Star Trek was gay, and many point to the contrary, but in my recent viewings of the original Star Trek the fact became clear that Sulu is indeed expressed as being homosexual within the show. I believe I am the first person to discover this easily forgotten/missed audio/video byte within Star Trek season 1 episode 7.

Video evidence:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Hikaru Sulu is Gay (official)
Does he really say he is gay, or is this one of those tricks NWO hate fanatics use to make their poor claims look real?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-06-2014, 01:28 AM
Ha - it appeared he might have been saying the other guy was gay: "Johnny, you're gay." That was an odd episode... Sulu seemed quite animated and not his usual focused self. I'll have to check out the entire thing sometime.

I love Uncle George - he's one of the few people I follow on facebook. He actually does interact with his "friends" and fans several times daily.

Uncle George owns the interwebz!! Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
15-06-2014, 02:48 AM
I'm sceptical. It sounded like "Johnny and me".

It must be his accent.

Consider

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
15-06-2014, 04:49 AM
Maybe it was "Johnny, you're gay", as in "I totally just turned you gay".

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
15-06-2014, 06:05 AM
This thread is so gay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=457N1m4oUZw

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-06-2014, 10:16 AM
(15-06-2014 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm sceptical. It sounded like "Johnny and me".

It must be his accent.

Consider

That's exactly what I heard too. I didn't get it after watching the video.

Now after reading the comments, I'm worried that if I listen again my mind will play tricks on me, and I'll hear what I was supposed to hear the first time.

Kinda like playing records backward, you know?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-06-2014, 10:21 AM
(15-06-2014 10:16 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm sceptical. It sounded like "Johnny and me".

It must be his accent.

Consider

That's exactly what I heard too. I didn't get it after watching the video.

Now after reading the comments, I'm worried that if I listen again my mind will play tricks on me, and I'll hear what I was supposed to hear the first time.

Kinda like playing records backward, you know?

It's called implanting, those ghost hunter shows use it all the time. When you tell someone some bit of garbled audio says something their brain will hear it as long as it is close. Go watch a misheard lyrics video on youtube to see it in action.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-06-2014, 10:56 AM
[Image: gay_zps73d079ae.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-06-2014, 11:26 AM

It must be his accent.

Consider

And why would he say such a thing within this context, while considering what he had said previously?

He obviously says "cool it" before he says anything of importance, so did he say "cool it Johnny and me"?

That's a bit nonsensical of you to assume.
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post