Hikaru Sulu is Gay (official)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: Hikaru Sulu is Gay (official)
(15-06-2014 11:26 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 02:48 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm sceptical. It sounded like "Johnny and me".

It must be his accent.

Consider

And why would he say such a thing within this context, while considering what he had said previously?

He obviously says "cool it" before he says anything of importance, so did he say "cool it Johnny and me"?

That's a bit nonsensical of you to assume.

I don't see how it fits into the context for him to say "cool it Johnny, I'm gay" either. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with what they were talking about. I dunno, the whole thing seems a little weird.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-06-2014, 11:33 AM
(15-06-2014 10:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 10:16 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That's exactly what I heard too. I didn't get it after watching the video.

Now after reading the comments, I'm worried that if I listen again my mind will play tricks on me, and I'll hear what I was supposed to hear the first time.

Kinda like playing records backward, you know?

It's called implanting, those ghost hunter shows use it all the time. When you tell someone some bit of garbled audio says something their brain will hear it as long as it is close. Go watch a misheard lyrics video on youtube to see it in action.

What else would he say in this context that would make any sort of sense?

This is episode 7 of season 1, titled "Mudd's Women" where a space pimp is brought onto the Enterprise with his beautiful women, whom he wishes to sell. Johnny is awestruck by the appearance of the women, and Sulu makes a claim that he is gay (under his breath).

The quote that I have made is a completely logical conclusion stemming from the previous instances aboard the ship along with the presence of beautiful women that invoke a reaction from all crewmembers (besides Spock maybe).

I find it completely ridiculous that anyone would make another quote, such as "Johnny and me" and define it as logical in anyway.

I'm a bit disappointed in the forum, but I cannot blame you for not having the correct context.
15-06-2014, 11:36 AM
(15-06-2014 11:33 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 10:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's called implanting, those ghost hunter shows use it all the time. When you tell someone some bit of garbled audio says something their brain will hear it as long as it is close. Go watch a misheard lyrics video on youtube to see it in action.

What else would he say in this context that would make any sort of sense?

This is episode 7 of season 1, titled "Mudd's Women" where a space pimp is brought onto the Enterprise with his beautiful women, whom he wishes to sell. Johnny is awestruck by the appearance of the women, and Sulu makes a claim that he is gay (under his breath).

The quote that I have made is a completely logical conclusion stemming from the previous instances aboard the ship along with the presence of beautiful women that invoke a reaction from all crewmembers (besides Spock maybe).

I find it completely ridiculous that anyone would make another quote, such as "Johnny and me" and define it as logical in anyway.

I'm a bit disappointed in the forum, but I cannot blame you for not having the correct context.

Give us a source to show he is gay, that seems to work.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-06-2014, 12:24 PM
(15-06-2014 11:36 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 11:33 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  What else would he say in this context that would make any sort of sense?

Give us a source to show he is gay, that seems to work.

Well, he did expressly claim that he was gay within this video, which comes directly from Star Trek on Netflix, which is a good start. I could enhance the audio if you wish, and I believe I will whether you wish it or not. Expect a new video later today, I'm going to see the new movie with the insane scientologist in it.
15-06-2014, 12:34 PM
(15-06-2014 12:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I'm going to see the new movie with the insane scientologist in it.

Which one? Aren't they all?
15-06-2014, 05:07 PM
(15-06-2014 12:34 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 12:24 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  I'm going to see the new movie with the insane scientologist in it.

Which one? Aren't they all?

Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise, just finished it (it was quite good).
15-06-2014, 05:46 PM
I've never been to the kinda bible study group that some of you Murikans have mentioned before but I wonder...

Is this thread a bit like that?

Kim claims to be able to be receiving revelations directly from the source. Could we not get her to ask him what he said?

Or is that blasphemy?

Unsure

Maybe there is a 2000 years old script we can read?

15-06-2014, 05:49 PM
(15-06-2014 05:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I've never been to the kinda bible study group that some of you Murikans have mentioned before but I wonder...

Is this thread a bit like that?

Kim claims to be able to be receiving revelations directly from the source. Could we not get her to ask him what he said?

Or is that blasphemy?

Unsure

Maybe there is a 2000 years old script we can read?

We could consult the Book of Faces but Uncle George Posts in mysterious ways.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Audio Enhancement Addition

15-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Audio Enhancement Addition