Hilarious music video.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Hilarious music video.
I saw this and had to share it......

Just for the comedy of the animation in it......not the subjects included Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
17-12-2011, 04:21 PM
RE: Hilarious music video.
Although funny in its intend, I'm afraid this video chews more bubble gum then that it kicks ass...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
17-12-2011, 04:44 PM
(17-12-2011 04:21 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Although funny in its intend, I'm afraid this video chews more bubble gum then that it kicks ass...

When i first watched it I agree.......i thought this will re-enforce to people who think its all nonsense a sense of parody....to me some of the subject is controversial and possibly bullshit. Whilst it holds some truths metaphorically.

Overall watching them party in the sky made me roar.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-12-2011, 12:01 PM
I get what the video is aiming for. That whole kinda "don't but the crap they tell you" but I do not like the style and the flair of conspiration.
My rating: Mildly disturbing

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
18-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I had real difficulty trying to tell if this was parody of conspiracy theories or support for them.

I went to the website and it seems they're serious. That's sad.

If I'm wrong and it's parody, they need some parody lessons.

Chemtrails may be the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Haha...inspired by my all-time favorite Rowdy Roddy Piper Movie!

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass!" Lol... You tell 'em Roddy!

Featuring the single best movie fight scene EVER!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-12-2011, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 06:17 AM by Filox.)
Quote:Chemtrails may be the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.

I totally agree here, a lot of my friends were trying to convince me that "they are spraying us", but I just couldn't explain them that the plane flying on great altitudes condensates moist in the air around tips of the wings and also has huge engines that create immense heat on great altitude where it is quite cold and you go, a bit of steam that turns into clouds.

I couldn't find anything now, but here, go to 4:45 and 6:45 and you can see how sometimes a wind around the top of the wings starts swirling and it becomes visible, leaving the trail behind the plane. The simplest way to disprove this conspiracy is to look at the plane while flying.

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2dZ0rxM...re=related

I don't know what they are doing at 7:20, but my guess is that they turned on the afterburner...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-12-2011, 06:50 AM
(19-12-2011 06:14 AM)Filox Wrote:  
Quote:Chemtrails may be the stupidest conspiracy theory ever.

I totally agree here, a lot of my friends were trying to convince me that "they are spraying us", but I just couldn't explain them that the plane flying on great altitudes condensates moist in the air around tips of the wings and also has huge engines that create immense heat on great altitude where it is quite cold and you go, a bit of steam that turns into clouds.

I couldn't find anything now, but here, go to 4:45 and 6:45 and you can see how sometimes a wind around the top of the wings starts swirling and it becomes visible, leaving the trail behind the plane. The simplest way to disprove this conspiracy is to look at the plane while flying.

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq2dZ0rxM...re=related

I don't know what they are doing at 7:20, but my guess is that they turned on the afterburner...

Yeah I have to agree with you on the chemtrail scenario. There are so many different factors to vector in like altitude, pressure, temprature....is the moisture vapour coming from the engines or from the body of the plane via the tips of the wings.....or both.

The goverments of america and the uk have actually admitted to spraying in the past in unclassified documents in the 50/60s.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-12-2011, 02:43 AM
And we should know the difference between a secret military spraying with military planes during nighttime and the daytime civilian airplanes that fly all day long above us. There is simply no logic that any government would do that at plain site so that everyone can see what they are doing, IF they are doing anything, they are doing it so that you and I will NEVER see it. They are not stupid, not that much at least.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-12-2011, 02:51 AM
(20-12-2011 02:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  And we should know the difference between a secret military spraying with military planes during nighttime and the daytime civilian airplanes that fly all day long above us. There is simply no logic that any government would do that at plain site so that everyone can see what they are doing, IF they are doing anything, they are doing it so that you and I will NEVER see it. They are not stupid, not that much at least.

Smile

Cool video, Filox.

When I became an atheist, I found that I wasn't as fascinated with my old favorite conspiracy radio program that often had guests on talking about the insidious chemtrails. As conspiracy theories go, I always thought this was one of the dumber ones, simply because, duh, they're caused by regular air traffic.

I mean, come on people, wake up! There are a lot of planes up there in the sky, between the commercial airliners, the Air Force, and the UFOs. Of course they're going to leave a little vapor behind, especially the UFOs when they return to their hyper-dimensions.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel