Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...
What are they?

Mine has to be hands down the time I was half asleep and my phone rang. I thought it was my boyfriend and started talking dirty to him--like graphically dirty. A few moments later a voice on the phone said "Uh, Ma'am..." Yeah, it wasn't my boyfriend--it was a freakin' telemarketer Blush
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like jennybee's post
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...
I was playing a concert on a set of risers, moved my chair the wrong way, and fell off the stage… This happened during a segment when I was one of two people playing, so the attention of several hundred people was focused on me. I was happy I'd worn slacks instead of a skirt, that's for sure! (also that I'd kept hold of my clarinet)

Picked myself up, made some comment about that being a first for me, we all had a little laugh, and then we finished the piece.

Funny thing was, a bunch of people came up to me after the show and talked about the pieces I'd played, but not one talked about my tumble. So sweet of them.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
I thought it was a fart but it turned out to be a shart. .... like more than once.

[Image: boobert_1.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-09-2015, 07:21 PM
(02-09-2015 07:14 PM)julep Wrote:  I was playing a concert on a set of risers, moved my chair the wrong way, and fell off the stage… This happened during a segment when I was one of two people playing, so the attention of several hundred people was focused on me. I was happy I'd worn slacks instead of a skirt, that's for sure! (also that I'd kept hold of my clarinet)

Picked myself up, made some comment about that being a first for me, we all had a little laugh, and then we finished the piece.

Funny thing was, a bunch of people came up to me after the show and talked about the pieces I'd played, but not one talked about my tumble. So sweet of them.

Oh no! That is embarrassing and quite funny too Big Grin
02-09-2015, 07:23 PM
(02-09-2015 07:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought it was a fart but it turned out to be a shart. .... like more than once.

[Image: boobert_1.jpg]

Laugh out load

[Image: 7634833]
02-09-2015, 07:37 PM
My drums and myself fell through a stage.

When very young I broke my nose with a drum stick while on stage.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
02-09-2015, 07:40 PM
When I was younger I slipped on ice, fell down some stairs and broke my head open. Doesn't seem too funny but I laughed when I woke up, I also could have been a little loopy too but close enough. Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-09-2015, 07:48 PM
(02-09-2015 07:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My drums and myself fell through a stage.

When very young I broke my nose with a drum stick while on stage.

Awww Hug
02-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I was 16 and was dating an older guy that I wanted to impress. Now I grew up in the country although I hated it I thought I could show my 'skills' and tried to jump a barbed wire fence.

The log I jumped off was dead and I fell on the fence and cut my leg open and have a huge wonderful scar to prove it.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
02-09-2015, 08:02 PM
At one time I was working as an instructor training potential telemarketers.
To save time, we would let groups of trainees listen to me make live calls over speakerphone.
During one especially large class, as I made a call, a sleepy woman began to graphically describe certain sexual activities she wanted to engage in with me.
I immediately informed her who I was and hung up.
I was so embarrassed! Blush Tongue
[+] 12 users Like pablo's post