Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...
(02-09-2015 08:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  At one time I was working as an instructor training potential telemarketers.
To save time, we would let groups of trainees listen to me make live calls over speakerphone.
During one especially large class, as I made a call, a sleepy woman began to graphically describe certain sexual activities she wanted to engage in with me.
I immediately informed her who I was and hung up.
I was so embarrassed! Blush Tongue

So you and jenny met before? Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
02-09-2015, 08:04 PM
(02-09-2015 07:56 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I was 16 and was dating an older guy that I wanted to impress. Now I grew up in the country although I hated it I thought I could show my 'skills' and tried to jump a barbed wire fence.

The log I jumped off was dead and I fell on the fence and cut my leg open and have a huge wonderful scar to prove it.

Ouch!
02-09-2015, 08:04 PM
(02-09-2015 07:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  When I was younger I slipped on ice, fell down some stairs and broke my head open. Doesn't seem too funny but I laughed when I woke up, I also could have been a little loopy too but close enough. Laugh out load

That takes talent ThumbsupBig Grin
02-09-2015, 08:05 PM
(02-09-2015 08:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  At one time I was working as an instructor training potential telemarketers.
To save time, we would let groups of trainees listen to me make live calls over speakerphone.
During one especially large class, as I made a call, a sleepy woman began to graphically describe certain sexual activities she wanted to engage in with me.
I immediately informed her who I was and hung up.
I was so embarrassed! Blush Tongue

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-09-2015, 08:06 PM
(02-09-2015 08:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 07:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  When I was younger I slipped on ice, fell down some stairs and broke my head open. Doesn't seem too funny but I laughed when I woke up, I also could have been a little loopy too but close enough. Laugh out load

That takes talent ThumbsupBig Grin

Nah just stupidity lol was not as careful as I should have been

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-09-2015, 08:06 PM
(02-09-2015 08:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-09-2015 08:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That takes talent ThumbsupBig Grin

Nah just stupidity lol was not as careful as I should have been

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Yeeeaaahhhh, but not for me. I worked at an auto repair place back in the late '70s to mid-'80s. Gal brought her car in for repair, and gave a number to call once a diagnosis was made. Called the number, got the question, "Sir, do you know our rates?", when asking for the customer. Dial-a-sex-talker site. Tough cookie, too. Didn't bat an eye when she came to pick her car up. Too bad cell phones hadn't been invented back then. Maybe she was looking to pick up some more work from our shop? I personally was extremely scrupulous about not screwing customers, literally and figuratively.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
03-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Popped a wheelie in front of a house party I was leaving on my motorcycle, decided to set front tire down in a puddle to make a big splash and impress everyone.

Puddle turned out to be there because of a gash in the road just wide enough to accommodate and grip my front tire, bringing bike (but not rider) to instant stop from 40mph.

Was not wearing my leathers, but luckily was wearing helmet, which ground about 1" out of the chinbar on landing. Never mad that mistake again. Got some applause, though. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-09-2015, 06:51 AM
I've had many such moments but one which springs to mind is my poor attempt to be a responsible adult. We had guests with their kids. The kids were playing around and managed to find an old music box that belonged to my grandmother. I went over and took it away explaining to them, and their parents, how it was very old and not a toy blah,blah,blah ......and It would be terrible if it got damaged. At the same time I was stretching my arm, to place the music box on a high shelf. I dropped it and it smashed to smithereens.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 5 users Like Marozz's post
03-09-2015, 09:04 AM
I had a party a few years back. It was all going well, until one of the guests pulled me aside to let me know that there was something I should probably put away. She pointed to a shelf near my couch and my heart stopped for a moment as I realized she was pointing to a neon yellow butt plug sitting there in full view... It was quite the topic of conversation that evening. Blush

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 5 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post