Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...
(03-09-2015 09:04 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I had a party a few years back. It was all going well, until one of the guests pulled me aside to let me know that there was something I should probably put away. She pointed to a shelf near my couch and my heart stopped for a moment as I realized she was pointing to a neon yellow butt plug sitting there in full view... It was quite the topic of conversation that evening. Blush

You should have just told her it was an art sculpture Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-09-2015, 09:13 AM
(03-09-2015 09:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 09:04 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I had a party a few years back. It was all going well, until one of the guests pulled me aside to let me know that there was something I should probably put away. She pointed to a shelf near my couch and my heart stopped for a moment as I realized she was pointing to a neon yellow butt plug sitting there in full view... It was quite the topic of conversation that evening. Blush

You should have just told her it was an art sculpture Laugh out load

Laugh out load

Yes, it's a modern art piece dedicated to exploring the nature of pleasure. Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Well, I can think of several:

1. During a baseball practice (way back in elementary school), a fly ball was hit to our right fielder, who wasn't very good. I was the center fielder, and decided to show off by running over in front of him and intercepting the ball. This was a mean thing to do, as I found out when somebody did it to me on a softball team 20 years later. But the hilariously embarrassing part is that I dropped the ball. D'oh!

2. During a round of golf, we came to a creek crossing. I was too lazy to walk down to the bridge, and decided to just jump across the creek (because I saw my brother do it once). I didn't make it.

3. I was crossing a busy road on a bike path once, and the road was under construction, so the bike path was an inch or two higher than the road. When I got across, I tried to "bunny-hop" my bike back up onto the path -- and didn't make it. As I was sprawled out on the road, one of the drivers passing by leaned out the window and said "You should sue the city". I just laughed and said "No, I should learn how to ride my bike properly."
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
03-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Forgetting the lyrics to "Paranoid" in front of a packed, and juiced-up, crowd. The jeers were-well earnt.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-09-2015, 12:04 PM
I hit my gynecologist in the face with a diaphragm.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 13 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-09-2015, 12:06 PM
(03-09-2015 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hit my gynecologist in the face with a diaphragm.

Why?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-09-2015, 12:20 PM
(03-09-2015 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hit my gynecologist in the face with a diaphragm.

Consider

Wait... was it already outside of you and you were trying to toss it away... or are you really good at ping pong?

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Once I was naked in my girlfriends room and her mother knocked on the door. Now her mother was nice to always knock before entering. . . sadly she rarely waited for an answer before opening the door. So I jumped to the only safe spot in the room. Which was right behind the door and up against the wall. Which didn't really leave much room to open the door. So her mother was pushing hard on the door until I, now blushing and laughing had to inform her that I was naked. She only said oh and closed the door.

Another time. Also at the same girlfriends house we broke her bed. So we had to tell her dad so he could fix it. Now THAT wasn't too fun at the time.

My daughters mom and I once had sex and only discovered after that we had forgotten to close the door to the room. And my siblings was in another room just across the hall also with an open door.

Oh and one time at a school party, I got waaaay to drunk so I ended up dropping my pants in front of my English/sociology teacher.
[+] 7 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-09-2015, 12:49 PM
(03-09-2015 12:20 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Once I was naked in my girlfriends room and her mother knocked on the door. Now her mother was nice to always knock before entering. . . sadly she rarely waited for an answer before opening the door. So I jumped to the only safe spot in the room. Which was right behind the door and up against the wall. Which didn't really leave much room to open the door. So her mother was pushing hard on the door until I, now blushing and laughing had to inform her that I was naked. She only said oh and closed the door.

Another time. Also at the same girlfriends house we broke her bed. So we had to tell her dad so he could fix it. Now THAT wasn't too fun at the time.

My daughters mom and I once had sex and only discovered after that we had forgotten to close the door to the room. And my siblings was in another room just across the hall also with an open door.

Oh and one time at a school party, I got waaaay to drunk so I ended up dropping my pants in front of my English/sociology teacher.

I was sleeping over a girlfriend's house and her cat had gotten out. Sometime late at night, we heard it meowing outside the window. She grabbed a robe and ran out to get it, while I bent out the window, naked, trying to grab it or at least keep it there. Apparently, my gf didn't close the door, because when I turned around, her mom was standing there staring. She blushed and ran off. Coffee the next morning was awkward.

[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-09-2015, 12:54 PM
(03-09-2015 12:49 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 12:20 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Once I was naked in my girlfriends room and her mother knocked on the door. Now her mother was nice to always knock before entering. . . sadly she rarely waited for an answer before opening the door. So I jumped to the only safe spot in the room. Which was right behind the door and up against the wall. Which didn't really leave much room to open the door. So her mother was pushing hard on the door until I, now blushing and laughing had to inform her that I was naked. She only said oh and closed the door.

I was sleeping over a girlfriend's house and her cat had gotten out. Sometime late at night, we heard it meowing outside the window. She grabbed a robe and ran out to get it, while I bent out the window, naked, trying to grab it or at least keep it there. Apparently, my gf didn't close the door, because when I turned around, her mom was standing there staring. She blushed and ran off. Coffee the next morning was awkward.
Oh fucking muffs cats. I'm quite sure they do stuff like that on purpose.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post