Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Hilariously Embarrassing Moments...
(03-09-2015 12:20 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hit my gynecologist in the face with a diaphragm.

Consider

Wait... was it already outside of you and you were trying to toss it away... or are you really good at ping pong?

After the second kid was born I began shopping for birth control. Something kinda simple to use (can't take the pill and didn't want an IUD -- which ironically I ended up getting eventually).

So, I'm in the stirrups with the little paper gown over me...my doctor explained my options and fitted me with diaphragm.

Then she wanted to be sure that I could actually insert it -- some women have issues touching themselves but not I. Doc loaded it with lube and told me try to insert it...she said the easiest way was to fold it like a taco.....

I, with much confidence, took the thing and held it between my fingers like a taco and just as I said, "like this?" the thing slipped from between my fingers shot across the room and hit my doctor between the eyes.

I was horrified, blinking, fingers still in the air empty, and my words still fresh that I could hear them.

The doctor made a quick exit...where I heard another voice ask why they had lube on their nose. Mortified, I hung my head in shame as I heard the words...

"omg you're not going to believe this." followed by a minute or two of melting down laughter.

She returned shortly after and had donned one of those face guards to protect her from another assault. She scooped the thing up from the floor, washed it thoroughly reapplied the lube and said, "let's try this again...fold it like a taco...."

Blush

I did manage to not repeat it...and all was well.

I received a letter shortly after she had moved to another practice -- I secretly believe I was the reason.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-09-2015, 01:19 PM
(03-09-2015 01:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 12:20 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Consider

Wait... was it already outside of you and you were trying to toss it away... or are you really good at ping pong?

After the second kid was born I began shopping for birth control. Something kinda simple to use (can't take the pill and didn't want an IUD -- which ironically I ended up getting eventually).

So, I'm in the stirrups with the little paper gown over me...my doctor explained my options and fitted me with diaphragm.

Then she wanted to be sure that I could actually insert it -- some women have issues touching themselves but not I. Doc loaded it with lube and told me try to insert it...she said the easiest way was to fold it like a taco.....

I, with much confidence, took the thing and held it between my fingers like a taco and just as I said, "like this?" the thing slipped from between my fingers shot across the room and hit my doctor between the eyes.

I was horrified, blinking, fingers still in the air empty, and my words still fresh that I could hear them.

The doctor made a quick exit...where I heard another voice ask why they had lube on their nose. Mortified, I hung my head in shame as I heard the words...

"omg you're not going to believe this." followed by a minute or two of melting down laughter.

She returned shortly after and had donned one of those face guards to protect her from another assault. She scooped the thing up from the floor, washed it thoroughly reapplied the lube and said, "let's try this again...fold it like a taco...."

Blush

I received a letter shortly after she had moved to another practice -- I secretly believe I was the reason.

Gasp

At least it wasn't while you were taking it out and it was just lube on it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-09-2015, 01:25 PM
MSBB for the win!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-09-2015, 01:40 PM
I just noticed the Casual Coffeehouse has coffee beans as a background.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
03-09-2015, 02:03 PM
I think I posted the time I got out of the back of the truck naked, to find myself in the middle of a campground......

Should I re-post that one???

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-09-2015, 02:42 PM
(03-09-2015 01:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 01:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  After the second kid was born I began shopping for birth control. Something kinda simple to use (can't take the pill and didn't want an IUD -- which ironically I ended up getting eventually).

Blush

Gasp

Well believe me, it's the safest story I could think of that was humiliating.

Because no one wants to read about the yoga class and butt plug.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-09-2015, 02:44 PM
(03-09-2015 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 01:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Gasp

Consider I never took a yoga class where butt plugs were involved Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-09-2015, 02:46 PM
(03-09-2015 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 01:19 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Gasp

Hi, have we met? I TOTALLY want to know about the yoga class and butt plug.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-09-2015, 02:47 PM
(03-09-2015 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well believe me, it's the safest story I could think of that was humiliating.

Consider I never took a yoga class where butt plugs were involved Laugh out load

You haven't lived. Big Grin

03-09-2015, 02:47 PM
(03-09-2015 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well believe me, it's the safest story I could think of that was humiliating.

Like drinking and driving both are something that should be common sense not to mix.

And yet.....

I'm just blonde enough to try.

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post